Deloitte Analytic & Forensic Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Analytic & Forensic Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Very smooth - definitely show you what they need during the process to see if you fit. First, they put you in many socials to gauge how well you do with Deloitte employees/partners. From here, its a one on one behavioral interview to see your skills and their fit. Definitely ask as many questions as possible though - understand that working here is different than most companies in terms of advancing up. Asking questions will help. After this, there was another social and tougher second round interviews. Three 1-on-1 interviews all with partners/senior level individuals. These people will grill you and want to know everything on your resume. Be prepared to ask questions, and make sure to paint yourself as a candidate with a theme. Make them remember something important about you. This makes a big difference - their last thought of you.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 yrs from now? In Deloitte?   Answer Question
  • What drives you that I cannot learn about from your resume?   Answer Question

I decided the job and the work I would be doing was not for me.