Deloitte Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Supply Chain Practice) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Supply Chain Practice) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

1. Contacted by Federal Recruiter
2. 30 minute phone screen
3. On- Site Interview:
      - Case analysis
      - Behavioral Q's
      - Fit Interview w/ Partner/ Director
4. 2 days later I received heads up that I had been selected

Overall, my experiences with Deloitte have been great. The HR recruiting process is efficient and effective from start to finish. A dedicated recruiting coordinator will set up your onsite interview logistics and will answer any questions that you have. I want to note that I was very impressed by Deloitte's office building in Roslyn, VA.

Interviews-

1. Case analysis w/ Mgr, very relaxed and conversational. These cases are intentionally sparse with info as the interviewer wants to see your thought process and if you demonstrate the skills of a consultant.

My advice- ask questions, make sure you are clear on the problem, ask for guidance if you need it and master case interview frameworks. Even if you have no idea where to start knowing case frameworks will be a tremendous help. When in doubt, break the case down into segments- pieces.

2. Behavioral/ experience related questions w/ Sr Mgr, this was my favorite interview. I interviewed with a very outgoing, fun, loose personality. I felt at ease and the 30 minute interview was indeed a conversation between the two of us.

My advice- know your resume and demonstrate that your experience and skills are complementary to the firms needs.

3. Fit interview w/ practice area Partner/ Director, be yourself and be clear on the reasons why you are sitting in that chair wanting to work at Deloitte.

My advice- prepare in advance by doing personal assessment.

Interview Questions