Deloitte Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Started with email communication with recruiter who was very interested given my current position at a similar firm.

Led to a phone interview. Phone interviewer was a "Manager" and she was very prepared and asked good pointed questions but I responded well and it seemed to go well.

Led to in-person interviews. There were 3: Culture/Fit interview, Skills interview, and Behavioral/Use Case.

The Culture Fit interview was with a Partner and was the most difficult by far. The interviewer was very blunt and direct and made volunteerism a big point which was probably the one thing I didn't have alot of (ignoring my military service anyway).

Skills interview was pretty standard. Nothing unusual. I sort of bombed one question by not understanding it which probably is why I received no offer :)

Behavioral was with what seemed to be a somewhat more junior member of the team and that went well. Basically they give you an example problem before the interview, you prepare for it, then he asked me questions and "what would you do in this situation".

Overall positive experience of all people and environment, although not substantially different from my current place.

Interview Questions

• What about volunteering? Do you volunteer in the community?   1 Answer