Deloitte Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Accounting Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.8

72 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I had two 30 minute interviews on campus. Then had a "Superday" in the Chicago office with two more interviews. All very behavioral and laid back. Nothing technical or case-based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

In the morning there was a meet & greet breakfast with interviewers and fellow candidates. Following breakfast we had two, thirty minutes interviews i.e. one with each interviewer. The interviews were very laid back and conversational.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied to Deloitte through my University and received an interview within the same week that I applied. The first interview took place at my University and I spoke with a senior manager from the firm. That night I received an email that I was chosen for an office interview. A few weeks later I went for an office interview. They put me up in a hotel and I was invited to a pre-interview mixer party. The next morning me and about 25 other students went to the office where I had three 30 minute interviews two with senior audit managers and one with the audit partner. After the interviews they took me out to lunch. I was told within 3 days that I did not receive an offer.

Accounting Intent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Santa Cruz, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Be prepared to answer several behavioral questions. I got the interview through college job fair. It takes about two week to hear back from the recruiter after the interview on campus.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position through my university's page for employers. There was an event at a pizza restaurant before the interviews for students who were going to interview. The actual interview had two greeter people who were friendly, and the two ladies I interviewed with were friendly and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a high stress situation.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

They hosted a pretty basic interview with behavior type questions and asked many questions about my resume. They wanted to have a conversation as opposed to a question and answer type of interview. The interviewers are friendly.

Advisory: Accounting and Finance Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Had an on campus interview. Two interviews in a row with manager level team members. It was extremely conversational and chill. Mostly wanted me to ask questions about the position and group. Final round was held at the office. Two interviews, one with a partner and one with a senior manager. the partner interview seemed to be to get to know me and see if I was a fit with the group. In the other interview I was asked a lot of situational questions and "tell me about a time when...." questions focused on working in teams. Between interviews there was a panel with associate level team members where we could ask additional questions

Interview Questions

• What current market trends are you following that relate to this position?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Nice interview experience with four interviewers. Three senior managers and one partner. It took 30 minutes talk with each of them. Asked basic questions and more like a casual talk.

Interview Questions

• Why you decided to come to big four after you work in a local cpa firm?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Interview

Dropped my resume at a networking event at my school. Spoke with a recruiter about some people I know in the company and about comapny specifics. received a phone call that said I had an interview. All behavioral questions and thought I did pretty well although I did not get the offer. It was difficult because I was a freshman. My friend had a 4.0 and we go to a good school, he did not get the job either although he did his sophomore year.

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole cover round   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cleveland, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

basic behavorial style questions. Interviewer was an audit manager who didn't really seem Interested in the candidates. He forgot he had interviews the day I went and he missed all of the interviews before mine. It did not provide a good impression of Deloitte