Deloitte Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Accounting Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

In the morning there was a meet & greet breakfast with interviewers and fellow candidates. Following breakfast we had two, thirty minutes interviews i.e. one with each interviewer. The interviews were very laid back and conversational.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position through my university's page for employers. There was an event at a pizza restaurant before the interviews for students who were going to interview. The actual interview had two greeter people who were friendly, and the two ladies I interviewed with were friendly and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a high stress situation.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

They hosted a pretty basic interview with behavior type questions and asked many questions about my resume. They wanted to have a conversation as opposed to a question and answer type of interview. The interviewers are friendly.

Advisory: Accounting and Finance Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Had an on campus interview. Two interviews in a row with manager level team members. It was extremely conversational and chill. Mostly wanted me to ask questions about the position and group. Final round was held at the office. Two interviews, one with a partner and one with a senior manager. the partner interview seemed to be to get to know me and see if I was a fit with the group. In the other interview I was asked a lot of situational questions and "tell me about a time when...." questions focused on working in teams. Between interviews there was a panel with associate level team members where we could ask additional questions

Interview Questions

• What current market trends are you following that relate to this position?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Nice interview experience with four interviewers. Three senior managers and one partner. It took 30 minutes talk with each of them. Asked basic questions and more like a casual talk.

Interview Questions

• Why you decided to come to big four after you work in a local cpa firm?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Interview

Dropped my resume at a networking event at my school. Spoke with a recruiter about some people I know in the company and about comapny specifics. received a phone call that said I had an interview. All behavioral questions and thought I did pretty well although I did not get the offer. It was difficult because I was a freshman. My friend had a 4.0 and we go to a good school, he did not get the job either although he did his sophomore year.

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole cover round   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cleveland, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

basic behavorial style questions. Interviewer was an audit manager who didn't really seem Interested in the candidates. He forgot he had interviews the day I went and he missed all of the interviews before mine. It did not provide a good impression of Deloitte

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Lots of behavioral type question, campus interview, office interviews.
    internships are available, externship process

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a teammember under performing and how did you deal with that   Answer Question

Negotiation

none as a staff accountant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Santa Barbara, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I had to apply on my school career connection as well as their website online. I went to meet the firms to meet a couple of the recruiters. I attended an interview and they asked me

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Went to the social and the on campus interview. Really depends on the interviewer you get, who you might have met the social. My interviewer was a senior manager and was very strict and asked behavioral questions from a packet, though friends had one where it was more conversational with no behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to solicit advice and how did it affect your work   Answer Question