Deloitte SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2018

3.3

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in June 2010.

Interview

There is one technical round of interview which is mostly telephonic round. Once you qualify that you need to attend face to face interview with Senior Manager. Post to it there is HR round of interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

1 Round of phone interview followed by face to face at Atlanta office.In technical phone screening they asked all technical questions.In face to face general questions were there for behavioral.

Interview Questions

• How you cope with pressure ? How you resolve conflict with users ? Case study.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through the job portal. HR gave me a call, cleared first 2 interview. Was invited for another interview at Orlando. Couldn't clear the last interview. The interviewer asked questions about what you want to do once join the company, areas of interest, what have you done to improve the performance. A few questions about the Conversion.

Interview Questions

• More about what you had done. SAP Work flow questions, a few questions on the Web dynpro, basis ABAP questions.   1 Answer

SAP Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Its was a 2 month process. Initially the recruiter asked about my intentions joining the company and then there was a technical interview with question on my experience. Then a face to face with a half a day schedule (technical, behavioral and situation). It was a lengthy process and after the interview it took almost 3 weeks to confirm. And that too i had to call every week to check on the status.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in a project when there are multiple vendors implementing a project   Answer Question

SAP Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

The process started with a recruiter reaching out to me looking my linked in profile. Then on it was a very smooth sailing. First interview was a 20min call with a recruiter. questions were mainly focused on resume in terms of what you have done. salary and role expectations.

second round was a good 45 min of technical grilling. Tough module related questions. Within half an hour of the interview there was a response in my mail box letting me know I have been selected for next round.

Then in the third round they fly you to one of their office in US, 3 rounds of interview. One more round of tech grilling then a case study and then an hour on Core consulting values. And within an hour interview, I had a positive response from a recruiter in my mail box.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

SAP BW Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Nashville, TN).

Interview

It was telephonic interview first. Then They called in for In person interview. In person interview 2 person panel teams interviewed 1 hour each team. 2 Such interviews. Then Lunch with the hiring manager. After Lunch 2 more such interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe Political Situation in your previous team How did you handle it   Answer Question
    • Describe How would you overcome conflicts with your teammate   Answer Question

Senior Consultant SAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

5 rounds - 1HR, 1 Telephonic Technical, 1 in person Case Interview, 1 in person Technical , 1 in person Director/Partner round
    Case Interview will be a Live SAP Implementation Deloitte has undergone for one of their clients and will test on ASAP methodology
    Technical Interview will test the module level knowledge and ability to see SAP as a valid solution for simplifying the Business process

Interview Questions

• How was SAP leveraged to resolve a complex Business Problem   1 Answer

SAP Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted Review and interview process three rounds. First one is a HR interview by call. The second one is a technical interview and third one includes face to face interview with four people

SAP Specialist Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Good logical questions on business case scenario. Technical interview was good, emphasize on fundamental questions on configurations and code usage such as functions and others.
    Partner/Director round was good. very professional and informative.

Interview Questions

• how do you build a solution / project road map/methodologies/managing project team and handling business at sensitive situation but not to break the business relationship/handle multiple vendor companies if you are managing the project/leading team   Answer Question

Sr SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in January 2009.

Interview

Was told that offer would be in place when they get a project on hand for my skills. Very interesting from a company like Deloitte.

Interview Questions

• Are you open for relocating to a clients place based on different projects   1 Answer