Deloitte SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

57 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SAP BW Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Nashville, TN).

Interview

It was telephonic interview first. Then They called in for In person interview. In person interview 2 person panel teams interviewed 1 hour each team. 2 Such interviews. Then Lunch with the hiring manager. After Lunch 2 more such interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe Political Situation in your previous team How did you handle it   Answer Question
    • Describe How would you overcome conflicts with your teammate   Answer Question

SAP Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

The process started with a recruiter reaching out to me looking my linked in profile. Then on it was a very smooth sailing. First interview was a 20min call with a recruiter. questions were mainly focused on resume in terms of what you have done. salary and role expectations.

second round was a good 45 min of technical grilling. Tough module related questions. Within half an hour of the interview there was a response in my mail box letting me know I have been selected for next round.

Then in the third round they fly you to one of their office in US, 3 rounds of interview. One more round of tech grilling then a case study and then an hour on Core consulting values. And within an hour interview, I had a positive response from a recruiter in my mail box.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through the job portal. HR gave me a call, cleared first 2 interview. Was invited for another interview at Orlando. Couldn't clear the last interview. The interviewer asked questions about what you want to do once join the company, areas of interest, what have you done to improve the performance. A few questions about the Conversion.

Interview Questions

• More about what you had done. SAP Work flow questions, a few questions on the Web dynpro, basis ABAP questions.   1 Answer

SAP Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Its was a 2 month process. Initially the recruiter asked about my intentions joining the company and then there was a technical interview with question on my experience. Then a face to face with a half a day schedule (technical, behavioral and situation). It was a lengthy process and after the interview it took almost 3 weeks to confirm. And that too i had to call every week to check on the status.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in a project when there are multiple vendors implementing a project   Answer Question

Senior Consultant SAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

5 rounds - 1HR, 1 Telephonic Technical, 1 in person Case Interview, 1 in person Technical , 1 in person Director/Partner round
    Case Interview will be a Live SAP Implementation Deloitte has undergone for one of their clients and will test on ASAP methodology
    Technical Interview will test the module level knowledge and ability to see SAP as a valid solution for simplifying the Business process

Interview Questions

• How was SAP leveraged to resolve a complex Business Problem   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

1 Round of phone interview followed by face to face at Atlanta office.In technical phone screening they asked all technical questions.In face to face general questions were there for behavioral.

Interview Questions

• How you cope with pressure ? How you resolve conflict with users ? Case study.   1 Answer

SAP Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted Review and interview process three rounds. First one is a HR interview by call. The second one is a technical interview and third one includes face to face interview with four people

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in June 2010.

Interview

There is one technical round of interview which is mostly telephonic round. Once you qualify that you need to attend face to face interview with Senior Manager. Post to it there is HR round of interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

SAP ABAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The entire process till the first round took 2 weeks. Was rejected after the technical round.
    More than 100 people were interview for various modules in SAP. They never tell the reason for getting rejected.

Interview Questions

• Have you implemented BTE?   1 Answer
    • If all enhancements options were available to you, which one would you choose?   1 Answer
    • SAP fiori related questions which were mostly Javascript related. I had specified I am an newbie and the kinds of work I have done so far. But I think that expected in an interview.   Answer Question

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

It is worse as I went to give interview on a Saturday. Thousands of candidates were there for different different role. I had to wait for 2 hours and then my turn came. The interviewer hardly knew anything about the technology in which I had applier. He asked only one technical question - Which version of the tool you are using. The interviewer lacked basic manners. It seems that he was pissed off for coming to office on Saturday.I had an offer from Deloitte 2 years back (I had declined at that time) and now he told me he would offer a lower position. After the interview I was informed that I had not clear the technical round.
    How can they reject me on technical ground when there was no technical round and the interviewer was not from the same technology.
    I am very disappointed by the professionalism shown by Deloitte. I have a suggestion that one having 8-10 years or more should avoid interviews on weekends during mass recruitment drive.