Deloitte SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SAP BW Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Nashville, TN).

Interview

It was telephonic interview first. Then They called in for In person interview. In person interview 2 person panel teams interviewed 1 hour each team. 2 Such interviews. Then Lunch with the hiring manager. After Lunch 2 more such interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe Political Situation in your previous team How did you handle it   Answer Question
    • Describe How would you overcome conflicts with your teammate   Answer Question

SAP Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

The process started with a recruiter reaching out to me looking my linked in profile. Then on it was a very smooth sailing. First interview was a 20min call with a recruiter. questions were mainly focused on resume in terms of what you have done. salary and role expectations.

second round was a good 45 min of technical grilling. Tough module related questions. Within half an hour of the interview there was a response in my mail box letting me know I have been selected for next round.

Then in the third round they fly you to one of their office in US, 3 rounds of interview. One more round of tech grilling then a case study and then an hour on Core consulting values. And within an hour interview, I had a positive response from a recruiter in my mail box.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through the job portal. HR gave me a call, cleared first 2 interview. Was invited for another interview at Orlando. Couldn't clear the last interview. The interviewer asked questions about what you want to do once join the company, areas of interest, what have you done to improve the performance. A few questions about the Conversion.

Interview Questions

• More about what you had done. SAP Work flow questions, a few questions on the Web dynpro, basis ABAP questions.   1 Answer

SAP Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Its was a 2 month process. Initially the recruiter asked about my intentions joining the company and then there was a technical interview with question on my experience. Then a face to face with a half a day schedule (technical, behavioral and situation). It was a lengthy process and after the interview it took almost 3 weeks to confirm. And that too i had to call every week to check on the status.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in a project when there are multiple vendors implementing a project   Answer Question

Senior Consultant SAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

5 rounds - 1HR, 1 Telephonic Technical, 1 in person Case Interview, 1 in person Technical , 1 in person Director/Partner round
    Case Interview will be a Live SAP Implementation Deloitte has undergone for one of their clients and will test on ASAP methodology
    Technical Interview will test the module level knowledge and ability to see SAP as a valid solution for simplifying the Business process

Interview Questions

• How was SAP leveraged to resolve a complex Business Problem   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

1 Round of phone interview followed by face to face at Atlanta office.In technical phone screening they asked all technical questions.In face to face general questions were there for behavioral.

Interview Questions

• How you cope with pressure ? How you resolve conflict with users ? Case study.   1 Answer

SAP Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted Review and interview process three rounds. First one is a HR interview by call. The second one is a technical interview and third one includes face to face interview with four people

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in June 2010.

Interview

There is one technical round of interview which is mostly telephonic round. Once you qualify that you need to attend face to face interview with Senior Manager. Post to it there is HR round of interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2017.

Interview

The following sequence is followed for Interview at Deloitte ( I will mention the timeline as well

Telephonic call - enquiry about my interest for the job
    Telephonic call - Technical SAP MM/WM, Previous Project related discussion, Why Deloitte ( 1 week later)
    F2F - Technical SAP MM/WM, My Aspirations ( 2 weeks later)
    Versant Test- Basic test putting your hearing and understanding skills in scrutiny ( 30 mins, same day as F2F)
    Senior Manager - Designation offered, my role in my existing firm, some quick questions about myself, CV related questions. (2-3 weeks)
    HR discussion - Salary, Offer rollout, bg check ( 2 weeks)

Graduate SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2017.

Interview

Started off with phone interview. Then when shortlisted will go for a full day interview. There are 4 Rounds of interview. 1:1 interview, mini case study, business writing and group case study presentation. Overall it was a pretty demanding procedure as it started in the morning and ended in the evening around 6pm