Deloitte Summer Leadership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.8

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lewisburg, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus career center. Interviewed with partner, very conversation based. Asked a few questions about resume but overall very easy going interview. Just trying to get a sense of who you are.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2017.

Interview

First round was with a recruiter at my university. Basic behavioral questions, nothing too difficult. About 3 weeks later I was invited to second rounds at the office I was interested in for back to back interviews with two partners. The first partner didn't really ask any questions, just asked me what questions I had, so make sure you have a lot! The second interview was a lot of behavioral questions, some more difficult than average (about leadership, some questions about my thoughts on the accounting industry, about seeking out help, etc.)

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to seek out help/advice from someone senior to you?
      What are your biggest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Envision Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two, 30 minute HireVue virtual interviews. Interviewers were very casual in their questions. I felt like it was more of a conversation, than an interview. I was asked about how I work on a team, where I want to take my future, and why I want to do tax. I had the opportunity to share what I knew about the firm.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do tax?   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time where you had to coach a peer. What would you have done differently?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Came on campus, had video interviews for first and second rounds. I did not know they had a second round interview as the other big four firms that I interviewed for did not have second rounds.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a challenging time when working in teams and how'd you overcome that?   1 Answer

Summer Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Gainesville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very conversational. The interviewers were very nice, and just wanted to get to know who I was as a person. Getting fit into the right office is a big thing for Deloitte, and they do a great job of that.

Interview Questions

• What are your career aspirations?   1 Answer

Deloitte Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interviewed with on-campus recruiter - very easy. Then interviewed in the corporate office in the city I was interesting in later doing an internship in. Went to this office and had to interview with multiple company managers. After the process I was taken out to lunch and sent on my way. I received my rejection letter a little over a month after the interview and was generally not pleased, but this program is a selective program.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you have had to manage an employee who did not work well with others.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Met a Deloitte manager on campus who passed along my resume to the senior recruiter. The whole process took 3 months, with a lot of emailing back and forth with the recruiter. Got invited to an interview day which consisted of two 30 minute interviews, a presentation, and a tour. Got an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just questions about handling conflicts with others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting (Seattle) and was contacted after four weeks to schedule an on-campus interview. I had two 30 minutes interview back to back interviews with an audit partner and a tax senior manager. Received an offer in three days. Most of the interview questions were built on top of my answers to the previous questions and very conversational.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength/weakness?   Answer Question
    • Why YOU?   Answer Question
    • Elaborate on the experiences listed on your resume.   Answer Question
    • (Based on my GPA) Do you think you are naturally talented or do you work hard to do well? What is your strategy to do well in school?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

On campus recruiting. Applied through career center. Interview it self was very easy going. Just few behavioral questions but mostly talking about yourself and college life. The interviewer was very nice. Definitely the most enjoyable 30 minute interview I ever had.

Summer Leadership Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Was invited for two, 30 minute interviews at the actual office. The interviews were extremely conversational with a few (I would say about two) behavioral questions. They basically just wanted to get to know me.