Deloitte Transfer Pricing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Transfer Price Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

the process is smooth by the phone but I don't know why I fail, but the recuiter is very nice and questions are kind of easy. this is my first interview so...

Interview Questions

• why this position?
      go through the resume   1 Answer

Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through their career page and got contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone call. I talked to a senior manager on the phone and he asked me a lot of behavioral and technical questions. At the end, he asked me to send him a writing sample and my unofficial transcript. After a week, I got invited to office interviews, which consisted of 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe the components of a transfer pricing study.   1 Answer
    • List the different transfer pricing methods and describe how you would choose the best one.   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

Had a first round phone interview and then a full-day final round. Day-long interview included several written tests (math, writing, analytical), a sales pitch, and a group transfer pricing exercise and presentation. Exercise was surprisingly technical rather than a general aptitude/intelligence test. Very friendly throughout, but long. HR contact was uncommunicative after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain why transfer pricing has become an increasingly important part of multinational business strategy.   Answer Question

Tax Transfer Pricing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied through my university's career website and had two phone interviews. A lot of the questions were about my past experiences. They wanted to know specific details about the tasks that I was responsible for and what I successfully accomplished during each of my experiences. They wanted to see a real interest in transfer pricing, especially why one would choose transfer pricing over everything else.

Economic Consultant - Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Two Interviews (one behavioral and one technicals); basic questions; but KNOW exactly what Transfer Pricing is

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you used quantitative reasoning to prove your point   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing, Experienced Hire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

First round is the phone interview with HR. General questions that you could possibly think of, such as, why Deloitte, Why Chicago, Why transfer pricing, etc. On the face-to-face round, most of the people on the team are from foreign countries. I met an italian, brazilian and an japanese. During the lunch, we talked about economic dynamics and global issues - not only domestic ones but also european and asian economies. So be prepared.

Interview Questions

• There's not really anything unexpected. Just not be nervous and express your opinions about the current events in the world.   Answer Question

Chicago is too cold for me:)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

First round was on campus, was grilled hard about valuation, and random things about how to choose suitable comparable companies. Held my composure throughout it all and left the interview not thinking I would get a second round but I did. Second round was more behavioral based. I talked a lot about why I wanted to do transfer pricing- my econ background, the international and analytical focus, etc.

Interview Questions

Chose to decline because the company and division didn't seem to be a good fit.

Transfer Pricing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

get an interview, respond questions, get job

Transfer Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The first interview was a behavioural interview. The interviewer went over my resume and asked a couple of questions, such as why Deloitte. The second interview was a technical interview. The interviewer asked me what I already knew about transfer pricing, and ROA calculation. There was no group panel or case interviews.

Interview Questions

• ROA calculation. What do you know about Transfer Pricing   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Interview

2 rounds interview.
    1st round: interview with 2 managers. Some behaviour/situational questions, few technical questions. They expect you to possess basic knowledge about transfer pricing. You have to be able to calculate transfer price and ROA.
    2nd round: interview with a partner.

Interview Questions

• A question asked what risk did you take in your past, give an example.   Answer Question