Deloitte Valuations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Real Estate Valuation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was a brief phone interview. Asked a lot of questions about why real estate and the past experience. Final round interviews were in Chicago. Interviewed with 3 different people ranging from manager to partner. More real estate questions, no technical case.

Interview Questions

• Why aren't you more involved in your real estate program? What is one thing your real estate professor would say about you?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant - Valuation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. I first had an initial screening call with the recruiter about background and interests, then scheduled another phone interview with a practitioner. The questions based heavily on my past experiences and I was also asked what makes a good senior. The interview lasted for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What kind of valuation projects you did and what were the deal size? Explain.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First, HR screening. Then a phone call with a manager. I thought since it was a phone interview it would be behavioral, but he actually asked me a few technical questions. The interviewer was very nice and supportive, made me feel comfortable. In three business days HR called me informing that I was selected for the final round. The final round consisted of 2 30-minute video interviews. One with a senior manager, another with a director. The first one was very technical (questions are listed below), the second one was behavioral (just went over my resume and talked about classes I was taking). 2 days later I got a call from the director saying that I was selected for the National Leadership Conference. Overall the experience was great. The recruiter was very responsive and walked me through the whole process.
    I hope my review helps you to prepare! Good luck!

Business Valuation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was mainly about my background and skills related to the job. There were two managers interviewing me for 30 minutes each. The female manager focused more on my resume and the male manager focused more on technical questions designed by himself.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction, my own historical professional experiences, compound option valuation, lettuce model valuation, credit default swap valuation   1 Answer

Business Valuation Interview

Interview

Started with office visit and then was followed by interview. Then there was a final interview with technical questions. Overall the experience was positive as you met great people. Would definitely recommend applying for this position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Exactly it's a winter intern and has opportunity to get a full time job there. I got a interview from the complex security group. The interview takes one hour,you will have interview with two managers, half an hour respectively. It's a video interview,using the software prepared by Deloitte,not Skype or someelse. But seems that there are some delay while talking.

Business Valuation Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. Before first round interview, I was asked to do an assessment test. First-round interviews were scheduled one week after I finished the test. The interviews were with two senior managers; one was technical, the other was mostly conversational. Each of them lasted for 30 minutes. The sr. managers were nice and informative. I enjoyed talking with them.

Modeling and Valuation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Talk to recruiters during career fair and get a on site interview with managers and director. Interviewed by 4 people, 2 hours. Mostly technical question. Not hard, finished all the example questions on Shreve and should be able to answer all they asked.

Interview Questions

• Difference between hull white model and black karnaski model?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

First round consisted of two phone interviews with two directors from the office. One was very conversational and the other was typical Big 4 behavioral questions (teamwork experience, handling conflict, problem solving). I was invited to interview on-site. Interviewed with a senior director then with a senior associate. Both were very 30 minutes and conversational regarding my prior experience. Really nice facilities and accommodations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to weigh multiple options before coming to a decision?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you had to meet a tight deadline?   Answer Question

Valuation and Modeling Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through my campus career center. Was called for an on campus interview after a week, and then for an office final round 3 weeks later. First round was two 30 minutes interview with a partner and a director, most questions were behavioral, one technical question (walk me through a DCF analysis).

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Tell me about a time... teamwork/leadership/setback/think outside the box   Answer Question