Deloitte Valuations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.7

Business Valuation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was mainly about my background and skills related to the job. There were two managers interviewing me for 30 minutes each. The female manager focused more on my resume and the male manager focused more on technical questions designed by himself.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction, my own historical professional experiences, compound option valuation, lettuce model valuation, credit default swap valuation   Answer Question

Business Valuation Interview

Interview

Started with office visit and then was followed by interview. Then there was a final interview with technical questions. Overall the experience was positive as you met great people. Would definitely recommend applying for this position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Exactly it's a winter intern and has opportunity to get a full time job there. I got a interview from the complex security group. The interview takes one hour,you will have interview with two managers, half an hour respectively. It's a video interview,using the software prepared by Deloitte,not Skype or someelse. But seems that there are some delay while talking.

Business Valuation Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. Before first round interview, I was asked to do an assessment test. First-round interviews were scheduled one week after I finished the test. The interviews were with two senior managers; one was technical, the other was mostly conversational. Each of them lasted for 30 minutes. The sr. managers were nice and informative. I enjoyed talking with them.

Modeling and Valuation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Talk to recruiters during career fair and get a on site interview with managers and director. Interviewed by 4 people, 2 hours. Mostly technical question. Not hard, finished all the example questions on Shreve and should be able to answer all they asked.

Interview Questions

• Difference between hull white model and black karnaski model?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

First round consisted of two phone interviews with two directors from the office. One was very conversational and the other was typical Big 4 behavioral questions (teamwork experience, handling conflict, problem solving). I was invited to interview on-site. Interviewed with a senior director then with a senior associate. Both were very 30 minutes and conversational regarding my prior experience. Really nice facilities and accommodations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to weigh multiple options before coming to a decision?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you had to meet a tight deadline?   Answer Question

Valuation and Modeling Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through my campus career center. Was called for an on campus interview after a week, and then for an office final round 3 weeks later. First round was two 30 minutes interview with a partner and a director, most questions were behavioral, one technical question (walk me through a DCF analysis).

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Tell me about a time... teamwork/leadership/setback/think outside the box   Answer Question

Valuation & Modeling Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

1st round interview was on campus with a senior manager for 20 minutes. It was a typical casual behavioral interview. Then, I was invited for an in-office visit. It consisted of interviews with two partners. Each lasted for 30 minutes. The questions were mostly based on resume and with a few behavioral questions. Few technical questions were asked.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through school career center. i completed two rounds of OCR, then had 2 rounds on-site, following another phone interview with the partner. the process was very smooth. hr called to give the offer.

Valuation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I went through the campus interview with 3 back-to-back interviewers, then went to the on-site interview with two senior managers and one manager. I applied through campus career website and company website.

Interview Questions

• Why valuaiton? Why Deloitte? What valuation models do you know?   Answer Question