Deloitte Business technology analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business technology analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

744 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interview

Interview consisted of a case study and behavioral interview for the first round. Second round was a longer case study component. Sample case studies on Deloitte's website were helpful in preparing for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a difficult decision at work.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for the Business Technology Analyst position at Deloitte in November 2017. The interview was a 30-min case study with a manager via HireVue. The interviewer dictates the case study fast, so make sure to take down as many notes as possible. The questions were SDLC based.

Interview Questions

• If a highly influential client asks you to do the current state analysis of a system, which is outside the scope of the project and you must keep the client happy. What would you do?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a 30 minute behavioral interview followed by 30 minute case interview. Everyone who was there was very friendly, but made sure we knew it was an extremely competitive process.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

2 months of campus recruiting, two days on interviews, 2 case studies of various difficulty, and 1 formal behavioral interview. Many informal behavioral interviews with the recruiting team we certainly just as important as the formal interviews.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2017.

Interview

Got selected and got a email for first round that is Case interview on Hirevue with manger.
    It was smooth and the experience was good. Was not selected for next round. But the process was clear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

On campus interview: 30 minute behavioral, 30 minute case
    2nd Round: 1 hour combination behavioral/case with a more complicated case, and more time pressure. Interviewers in round 2 don't really want to punch holes in your arguments, but rather see how you think on your feet. It naturally develops into a behavioral conversation at that point.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First Round: 30 min behavioral; 30 min case
    Second Round: Hands-on case in office

Deloitte pairs you with a interview buddy who helps you throughout the process. They answer any questions about the company, give you both advice about the case, and run through a few practice cases with you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite app.
      Which industry do you think is going to be most changed by technology?
      Give me an example of a technology product you did not like. How would you improve it?
      Case was highly technical. Know your basic software development methodologies and the advantages and disadvantages of each   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Round one was one case interview and one behavioral. The interviewers were very personable and nice. Behavioral was just trying to get to know me and case was figuring out how I think through things. Round 2 was the next day and was a 1 hour and 20 minute case interview. You watch a 10 minute video and prepare a deliverable. My interviewer from second round was very nice and honest with me about every question I asked. Everyone was very professional through the process and all communication of whether you were asked back/ offered was done over the phone rather than email.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • If you could do anything in your future career what would it be?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Notified only 5 days before the interview and invited to a "pre-interview" reception at bar. Interview was 2 part; 30 minute behavioral interview and 30 minute case study. Interviewer for behavioral was not very personable, and sat back and let you lead the conversation. After was a 30 minute case interview. Case very similar to the practice ones they have online, but the questions varied.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

There was a first round of behaviorals with standard questions followed by a case interview much like the ones on the website, and a second round case interview with presentation of a deliverable that was substantially longer and harder.