Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017
6,830 Interview Reviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Two initial interviews on campus with senior manager and a partner. Received a call for a second interview at their office. That took a few hours. You first get there and they sit you with 30 or so other candidates. You are welcomed by a HR person, you are shown videos, offered a light breakfast, they tell you about the benefits. Then you are all taken into the offices of the people who will interview you. I got interviewed by a partner and a senior manager

Interview Questions

• This woman used the entire interview time to ask many questions, very challenging ones. She would talk for a few minutes and ask about very specific, imagined scenarios, very detailed, and I would then take a few seconds to think about it and give her a response of my hypothetical behavior in such situations. She then walked me to the office of the senior manager. Both were very dry, rigid interviews.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

First you interview on campus with two people. If they like you then you make it to the next round at the location. Blitz weekend where they fly you from your school to the desired location. There are networking events where you meet employees, case studies (1 individual, 1 group), and personal interviews. You will interview with a minimum of one Partner. From what I have heard, you need to be approved by at least one Partner/Senior Manager during the interview process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Consulting?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where a project was not going to plan and how you were able to correct that situation.   Answer Question
    • Describe your experience with (resume item) "Study Abroad," "Internship," etc...   Answer Question

BTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

1st round (on campus): behavioral + case
    2nd round (Deloitte): BTA case analysis
    The case interview is very different from other consulting firm, so make sure you not only understand the model of how to answer the questions, but in detail why and how.

Interview Questions

• BTA case: if you have two weeks to go to Mexico to integrate the systems. How would you schedule the meetings, who will you talk to, and why?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

This interview process was very long. I got into the 2nd round interview but did not get the offer. I learned a lot, but also felt exhausted after these 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and had to deal with difficult teammate and how did you navigate that situation?   Answer Question
    • difficult client   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed with Deloitte yesterday and guys i must tell you how the things happened. First of all there is no jd provided for the role.. I received 3-4 mails from hr for the job in Deloitte but no one provided the jd..then in the first round itself the interviewer was expecting you to know the stuffs that they are doing and he was least concerned abt what all you know and how things are happening..he was not at all interested in knowing about your current project that you are working upon..he expected you to write a SQL query and convert it into a map reduce code..and in the starting itself the person has mentioned that you haven't worked upon mapreduce..then interviewer blindly said on the face that the technologies that you are using are outdated and told I am done !!

I have heard a lot about Deliotte that they have the best recruitment process but I was shocked the way interview happened..first of all no jd was provided and then they expect you to know something different and when you are not able to meet up to there expectations then they blindly say on ur face that the technologies are outdated. I don't know but I really had a negative experience with Deloitte !!

Interview Questions

• Write a SQL query and convert this into a spark code or a map reduce code.   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round was on campus, and the second round will be in the office. If we pass the first round, they will notify us of the information for the second interview. I was contacted 1 week after the first round that I got accepted to the second round. I flew to San Francisco office, and stay there for a night. All the people I met are friendly and welcoming, I would recommend to apply for this company.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of behavioral questions like leadership and communication abilities as well as conflict management. It would be a good idea to review behavioral questions before attending the interview(s).   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

1. Informal phone interview - current experience, salary expectations etc
    2. First stage interview with manager - intense hour long interview where lots of detailed questions were asked
    3. Called back for second stage interview and assessment centre. Got an hour to prepare for a presentation, received an 8 page brief and had to do about 5 slides. Presented to a senior manager and he asked some questions. Senior manager then interviewed for 45 mins was quite intense. He then went and spoke to the director who then came in to interview for another 45 mins. Was more relaxed but still some probing questions.

Took quite a while to contact me as they were struggling for internal approvals so doubt it would take as long usually.

Business Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with talking to recruiter at the career fair and attending various info sessions and dinner organized on campus. After two weeks I got a call for an on campus interview. Two back to back behavioral and case question.

Interview Questions

• Case question on developing and implementing a new product. Challenges and risk associated. (I got something related to developing an Aircraft)   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

great experience, multiple rounds, diligent hiring team, kept me updated throughout; many leaders asking me questions, subjected to impromptu personality tests, used a combination of VC and in person modes.

Interview Questions

• My ability to handle ambiguity and difficult client situations and ability to deliver value to clients   Answer Question

SAP ABAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Technical round starts with your over all skill and then depth into the area in which you are strong.
    They understand if you say" did not work on".
     Technical round follows with a communication test which is the hardest part in this interview process. English knowledge is not sufficient here.

Manager round is the best one I ever faced. Screwing up an employee's technical skills is done here. We better call this interview as Pshychometric test.

Awesome company.

Interview Questions

• What is the toughest situation   1 Answer