Deloitte Systems Integration Senior Consultant - Federal Practice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Systems Integration Senior Consultant - Federal Practice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

My experience with the hiring and interview process was simple. straight-forward, and efficient for the most part. The process took approximately 3 weeks, but would have been shorter if there wasn't a holiday during the second week. The interview process was comprised of a the initial phone interview from the recruiter, followed by three in person interviews in the same day. The initial interview was the standard, "tell me about what you do" interview. The first face-to-face interview was a technical interview which ended up being more functional than technical. This second interview mainly focused on project management. The third interview was a case study interview. I was not accustomed to this type of interview but I did not find it difficult. The last interview was less of an interview and more of a getting to know you interview, or "do you think you would be a good fit?" interview.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter told me that I would have a case study interview so I was somewhat prepared for this interview question.   1 Answer

I declined the offer because the role was for the Federal Practice. I want to align my career with commercial consulting. If you want to consult for the Federal Gov't then Deloitte might be a good option for you. But if you live in the Greater Washington D.C. area, it will be difficult to align to commercial consulting.