Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017
6,793 Interview Reviews

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2016.

Interview

first round is written test and group interview discussing a case which is about a new product need to be got into a new market, afterwards will be manager interview.

second round is panel interview( partner interview) speaking cantonese is very important if you want to get a job in hong kong

Campus Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied on my University's career page, which then led to me being contacted by a recruiter. I had 3 more additional Skype interviews. Pretty straight forward questions about how I handle myself under situations of stress and chaos.

Interview Questions

• What is a criticism that you received and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Went through a campus hire interview process at my university. Deloitte recruits from this university. Questions were standard interview questions at the campus hire level. Did not include any technical questions about the position. Mainly talked about my resume and Deloitte. I would not deem the interview as difficult. It was much more like a conversation. Interviewers started off with a few generic questions but after that just went with the flow of the conversation. After first round of on campus interviews was invited to the Houston for a second round of interviews. Again, nothing technical. More of a conversation. I would suggest having questions prepared, or whether it be about Deloitte or about the person you are interviewing with. All interviewers were friendly and seemed genuinely interested about wanting to know more about me and how I could be an asset to Deloitte. Deloitte is very focused on "their people," so they take pride in getting to know you during the interview process. I went through a total of 4 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your strengths
      Q: What are your weaknesses
      Q: Tell me about a difficult time your persevered through.
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It has many rounds of interview. Once a round gets cleared, another round has to be faced. May take at least two days to get through the entire selection procedure.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Meat with a manager, the interview was really about getting to know you. It was more of a conversation rather than then a formal interview. They were friendly, and really were engaged in the interview, and really wanted to get to know you.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Interview

Applied on campus. Case study Group Discussion followed by personal interviews for shortlisted candidates. Interviews were case discussion and behavioral / fit based. Are you consulting material, can engage with clients and drive processes forward?

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your resume
      Why do you want to pursue a career in Consulting
      What have you done in the past that will make you great at this job
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was about a 45 minute interview consisting of both behavioral and technical questions. They asked about past projects, java-specific questions, and database questions. It was a pretty fair interview overall.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was the worst experience.I attended the walk-in drive and cleared all the rounds of interview.2 days after the interview,I had discussion with HR regarding salary and other details.He told that they will send offer letter very soon.But they never sent.Moreover they never replied to the follow-up mails.whenever,I used to call them,HR used to say that I will get Offer but I never got that.I will say that my overall experience was very negative with the whole process of this company.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to data warehousing and SQL concepts   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview conducted during Campus Recruiting, group case interview conducted first to check my problem solving skills, if selected for second round interview, all they really want to know is you'll stick with the company for at least 2 years.

Interview Questions

• What are your future plans? Are you interested in technology?   Answer Question

Federal S&O Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruited on campus. Received email regarding interview around a week after submitting application. Offered a lot of workshops for case interview help and networking opportunity before the interview. You hear back your result few hours after the interview.