Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017
7,732 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Alliance Manager Interview

Interview

Challenging. The Firm is serious about it's people so they look for culture fit in addition to intelligence and experience. I took the business case very seriously and wrote about what I would bring to the Firm.

Interview Questions

• Write a business case on why to hire you   2 Answers

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds and four interviews in total:
    The first round was a case presentation (30 minutes) and a behavioral assessment (30 minutes)
    The second was a case (1 hour) and a oral interview (30 minutes)
    After the offer, you have about 2 weeks to decide

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you worked with a difficult team - how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Werkstudent Interview

Interview

Case interview, was goed te doen was vooral een kennismaking. Wel later nog de case besproken voor een half uurtje maar was goed te doen. Ik kreeg een case welke ik moest lezen en moest toen 15 minuten lang voorbereiden. Er stonden drie vragen in die we gingen bespreken.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied through MyKindaFuture. Had to fill an online form first, and submit short paragraph answers to 3 questions. After that, got called. The interview lasted around 20 minutes. It's best if you show an awareness, and a sense of curiosity.

Interview Questions

• Q: Which booth caught your attention in the career fair?   Answer Question

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Notre Dame, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Two rounds with two 30-minute interview for each. Mostly behavioral questions with a few technical ones regarding my own experience. All four interviewers were extremely nice the entire time and the interviews felt very short. They called on the same day as the first round to invite me back for the second round on the following morning.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

The first round was on campus. Interviewed by a senior manager and a partner. If you pass, you move to the second round. The second round was on site

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Milan (Italy)) in July 2017.

Interview

At first there is one phone call with an HR; then, in presence, each candidate did a brief presentation of him/herself in 2 minutes; we were given English and math tests; we were given a group assignment; then we were interviewed by an HR and finally by a Manager.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Milan (Italy)) in April 2015.

Interview

IQ test, English test and group test case discussion. Following this phase, there was a Skype interview with a manager but it felt I was already through having done really well at previous stages of the selection. There was a 20 days interval between the screening in Milan and the interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Given a fictitious firm with fictitious issues, find the best way to solve said issues.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte (Milan (Italy)) in April 2017.

Interview

Math test, Stat test, presentation, business case, single interview with HR manager and single interview with the manager who is in charge for the hiring process. It was well managed and everyone from the company used to get me comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Q: "Explain me the concept of data warehouse and how it's related to BI"   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It interview went very well. The people were very friendly and were not intimidating. It was more like a conversation and made me feel very comfortable. The whole process took about 4 weeks. The questions were not too hard, and they really wanted to make sure that the position would be filled by a person who really blended well with all the other co-workers. The people there seemed to be on the same page.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lisbon (Portugal)) in November 2016.

Interview

Three parts: 1st RH interview, nothing technical ; 2nd Business case where you have to apply some concepts that you will use on your job ; 3rd Partner interview, simple interview that you explain your motivations