Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,678 Interview Reviews

3.1

2,678 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The recruiters are nice and responsive. Interview questions were behavioral in the first round and a bit technical in the second round. Time of the 2nd interview was at 6:30am so that messed me up.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of when you had to deal with conflicts in the work place.   1 Answer

Business Tax Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interview was conducted through TARE for law school students. Interview was great and the people at Deloitte were very friendly and invited me to several events after the interviews. Deloitte showed me that they truly care about their employees and were very interested in not only my professional life, but also my personal life.

Interview Questions

• Whether I would be satisfied with employment where I did not practice law (very little legal research and legal drafting).   2 Answers

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was like any other consulting interview. Very Professional. Lasted about 60 minutes, only interviewed with one person. The HR rep was very nice on the phone and in person. Kept me informed about every part of the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant - Valuation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. I first had an initial screening call with the recruiter about background and interests, then scheduled another phone interview with a practitioner. The questions based heavily on my past experiences and I was also asked what makes a good senior. The interview lasted for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What kind of valuation projects you did and what were the deal size? Explain.   1 Answer

Analytics Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a email regarding shortlist. Followed by video recording interview about basic interests. Two rounds of behavioral interviews by two senior interviewers in the analytics division of deloitte. Both were via phone and lasted for 30 mins each

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Started out with the phone interview with HR and then was told to talk to the M&E leader over the phone & later the two senior managers of the team.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard or out of the box. All basic questions   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Virtual interview - Takes about 30 mins. I think they rushed my interview because they didnt even make me feel comfortable and rushed directly to interview questions. Overall it was an ok interview but i felt they already had chosen some candidates for the job so they werent that interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that you had disagreement with your partner or group   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They pressurize you as they look for candidates who can perform under pressure. Case interview was particularly tense. Behavioral interview had normal questions. Around 30 minutes for every interview, same day, back to back.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to o for MS directly instead of getting work experience.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They were very professional in approach. The process was rigorous. An initial interview followed by two more The third interview was on site and included written and oral tests with case studies

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview, questions were very easy. Deloitte comes with a lot of perks, and the employees seem genuinely happy. However, very poor interview follow-up. They're usually busy so I think that's why.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer