Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017
7,429 Interview Reviews

7,429 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Campus hire - 2 back to back interviews on campus - behavioral and case. 2nd round - office interview.
    Group case, individual case, and behavioral.
    Not expected to have previous consulting experience - looking for interest, drive, etc.
    Group case - not as intimidating as expected. Everyone was collaborative (although that was just my experience)

Interview Questions

• Why this specific area of consulting (human capital, rewards).   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Much more like a conversation than an interview. I had four interviews total, which seemed a little excessive at the time. But the people showed a lot of interest in me personally and professionally, which was refreshing compared to other Big 4 firms.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX).

Interview

Overall the campus hire interviews really focus on soft skills. There will be technical questions down the line and a simulation type exercise but I would not overthink it because they really focus on problem solving as opposed to current knowledge bank.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Behavioral Mostly with few Technical questions. Mostly talked about interests and what I had worked on in the past. Nothing too difficult to throw me off. The interviewer was friendly and seemed interested in what I had to say.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter - 45 mins to 1 hour
    Technical Phone round - 45 mins to 1 hour
    Face to Face 3 round - (Behavioral, Technical, Case Study) - 45 minutes each

Interview Questions

• Project experience, challenges, difficult client situations etc   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA).

Interview

First round behavioral interview, 30-45 minutes total with two interviewers (manager, partner, etc). Second round interview onsite with two interviews 30-45 min each (manager, partner, etc). No technical questions, mostly behavioral and personality gauging questions.

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview was pretty straight-forward. Started with a phone-screen, followed by a technical screening. The screening is primarily how familiar you are with Excel. Last interview is a round of three 30-minute interviews (1 on 1) with three separate supervisors (managers or senior managers). Each round serves as a different purpose (behavioral, technical, case study).

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Interview was two round process.Behavioral and Case based.Case based interview was a stress interview.The key was to remain calm throughout.Even if you don't know the answer you should remain calm.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interview was what I expected. I applied online in September and interviewed a month later. I received an offer in November. Interview was not easy but they did not try to trick me in any way.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Contacted by HR recruiter

Half hour phone call; asked if I could fly in the following week for an interview

A few emails confirming logistics (rather last minute)

Interview was supposed to be 1.5 hours with 3 people, was about 2 with 4 people, separately

Most of team and interview was great. One gentleman already had another male candidate he wanted (who he chatted up and made dinner plans with right outside of my interview room) and was not positively engaged in my interview; he also made a couple 'unconscious bias' gender blunders.

Interview Questions

• why did you decide to publish and present articles?   1 Answer
    • describe the process for this deliverable you managed   1 Answer
    • what project were you most proud of? delivered most to the client?   1 Answer