Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017
7,729 Interview Reviews

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The process was a two step interview. One at my institution and the second in office. Both went smoothly. It more of getting to know you than anything. They want to know if they are going to hire you that you can keep a conversation going.

Interview Questions

• A similar question would be "how would you deal with a client who think they are right?"   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The interview process is very selective and even for an internship position you do three back-to-back interviews. The questions they ask can range from very easy to very difficult with most of them coming from the behavioral perspective.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you approached and handled the situation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed for summer intern at Deloitte Risk Advisory. Two senior managers interviewed - typical behavioral questions and nothing was surprising to me if you prepare the behavioral questions well enough. The interviews were relatively conversational and the senior managers were kind. Make sure you also talk to the greeters.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you led a team and had conflict with one of the members   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Talent acquisition team in New York is a joke. They extended a second round interview and then canceled!!!! and then started ridiculous excuses and telling me they'll get back to me. So unprofessional. Did not have that experience at the other big 3. Shame

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter - 45 mins to 1 hour
    Technical Phone round - 45 mins to 1 hour
    Face to Face 3 round - (Behavioral, Technical, Case Study) - 45 minutes each

Interview Questions

• Project experience, challenges, difficult client situations etc   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

1 HR interview followed by 1 Skype interview. There were 2 interviewers and they asked me a few valuation approaches and 3 case interviews. The result was pretty quick and I was informed of the result within days. I was asked to take another listening skills test that I thought was pretty useful since most of work involved talking to onshore clients.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

fast. One Phone interview and in person interview. The in person interview has 2 aspects. technical and character. fast. One Phone interview and in person interview. The in person interview has 2 aspects. technical and character.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to Deloitte? I was fresh out of college. Asked me about difficult situation at college.   Answer Question

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Was contacted by an internal recruiter within a few days of submitting my application. The initial call was about 30 minutes long, and very informative about Deloitte in general and the particular vertical I applied to.

Follow up call less than a week later, this time a basic technical screen consisting of a brief conversation, followed by several short interactive coding problems.

Third call was a few days later with the hiring manager, and very conversational in nature; seemed like a quick litmus test for cultural fit.

Brought in for on-site about a week later, which was only about 3 hours long and a comfortable mixture of technical questions and conversation about my background and experience.

At every point along the way I was treated with dignity and respect, offered water to drink and periodic short breaks to break up the flow of people. I was informed about next steps at the conclusion of each stage, and was kept abreast of my status by the internal recruiter who was working with me the whole way. All told, a very refreshing change from the usual slog.

Interview Questions

• How has your experience with technology informed your problem solving skills?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Campus hire - 2 back to back interviews on campus - behavioral and case. 2nd round - office interview.
    Group case, individual case, and behavioral.
    Not expected to have previous consulting experience - looking for interest, drive, etc.
    Group case - not as intimidating as expected. Everyone was collaborative (although that was just my experience)

Interview Questions

• Why this specific area of consulting (human capital, rewards).   Answer Question

Pioneer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Some interviews are virtual, which means you record yourself responding to a question on the screen. Some interviews are traditional, in person at the office or online via skype. I was able to apply for 2 office locations.