Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2017
6,816 Interview Reviews

ERS Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Short n slow and the ppl were not nice it was very un professional glad it was over and didn't have to stay long I didn't think that everything would go by so fast

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC).

Interview

Phone screen then cattle call with hiring managers going from conference room to conference room. Disconnect between interviews an HR. HR described the role, interviewers talked about a role that bore no resemblance to the expectations set up by HR.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Camp Hill, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with multiple individuals, all exemplary gentleman. I preferred this over phone interviews, the face to face interactions gave me a much better scope of the job, it's expectations and geographic location.

Interview Questions

• Asked me a variety of technical questions related to the position.   1 Answer

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter 1 week after submitting my application online on Deloitte website. She setup 3 rounds of video interviews in the same week. Got an offer with 3 days of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• 1 Behavioral interview with pretty much the usual situational questions.
      2 technical rounds with Sr. Managers discussing in-depth experience as well as knowledge on Hyperion HFM tools. They discussed my current role as well. The role requires in-depth knowledge of the tools you are interviewing for.
      1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Invitation to second round interview communicated the same day of 1st interview (around 8 pm)
    1st interview: 30 min behavioral + 30 min case
    2nd interview: 90 min group case (discuss how to approach the problem as a group and then each person has an individual assignment. Do final recommendation as a group). After that, two 30 min cases interview with some behavioral.
    Offer announced a week after 2nd round.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The Deloitte interviewing process was very streamlined and short. I received a request for a phone screen about one week after submitting my resume and interviewed in-person the following week. I had three rounds of one-on-one interviews with different individuals. The first round was a case interview. During the next two interviews I was asked to talk about different items on my resume and answer a few questions about my experience. The questions were very straightforward; there were no surprises or attempts to throw me off during the interview.

Senior Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

three rounds of interview. very straight forward. very nice and welcoming people. great culture.
    it wasn't like other case studies you see on the website. because it is a project controller practice not project management practice. overall, very professional.

Interview Questions

• why Deloitte?
      how would you approach to diff situation, like, if you are in the middle of the project and you spend X amount, then the project is cut? or if you have an Ad hoc project. rest was behavioral and easy Excel questions about Vlookup, Pivot, filtering and conditional formatting, "datedif" function.
      Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Meat with a manager, the interview was really about getting to know you. It was more of a conversation rather than then a formal interview. They were friendly, and really were engaged in the interview, and really wanted to get to know you.

Federal Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied through university. Before first round a current analyst reached out via email and offered to do a mock phone interview and run through a sample case with you. (Could be a case that's already on the website so don't be afraid to ask for a different case).
    First round was on campus, 1 behavioral interview followed by 1 case interview with different analysts. Got a call that evening saying I made it to the final round. Final round was the next morning, 1 45 minute case interview with a Manager. My interviewer decided to scrap the current case and create a new scenario instead so be prepared for spontaneity. Running through practice cases was very helpful. Finally got a call 2 weeks later saying I didn't get an offer. Overall positive experience, all interviewers were very friendly and engaging in conversation

Interview Questions

• How do you think the profit incentive would differ for the private v. public sector?   1 Answer

Federal Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Applied through university career services, had an on campus interview. 1 day, 3 interviews. 1 case 2 behavioral. Behavioral interviews were pretty simple, and case nearly mirrors what was online.

Interview Questions

• How would you use the SDLC to implement the technology in this case.   Answer Question