Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

2,707 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Virtual interview - Takes about 30 mins. I think they rushed my interview because they didnt even make me feel comfortable and rushed directly to interview questions. Overall it was an ok interview but i felt they already had chosen some candidates for the job so they werent that interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that you had disagreement with your partner or group   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They pressurize you as they look for candidates who can perform under pressure. Case interview was particularly tense. Behavioral interview had normal questions. Around 30 minutes for every interview, same day, back to back.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to o for MS directly instead of getting work experience.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They were very professional in approach. The process was rigorous. An initial interview followed by two more The third interview was on site and included written and oral tests with case studies

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview, questions were very easy. Deloitte comes with a lot of perks, and the employees seem genuinely happy. However, very poor interview follow-up. They're usually busy so I think that's why.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The recruiter's assistant was unnecessarily rude and snippy. Never even met her in person and have no desire to. Wanted to get clarification but she got very annoyed and was trying to get rid of me.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

30 min behavior question & 30 min case interview. the case interview is about improving the performance in a given situation. 2 rounds in total, the second round is on site.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you have different opinion with your supervisor.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

After the campus round, I was selected for the 2nd round on-site interview. Had a pre-reception night before the interview. During the interview day, I was guided by professionals to visit the office and participated 2 panel discussions first, then had 2 back-to-back interviews.

Interview Questions

• Besides resume, what else you would like me to know about you?   1 Answer

Consul Interview

Interview

The hiring process was conducted through a recruiter who was very good. The interview consisted of several interviews over the course of the day. There was one behavioral interview and several cases. The cases were difficult and required on the spot thinking.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2017.

Interview

interview was done by HireVue which was a new process for me. They asked 8 questions and then 4 that were multiple choice. Had plenty of opportunities to practice and I felt that you had enough time to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• there were 12 questions. 4 that were multiple choice one of the questions was to give my background   2 Answers

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Long Is City, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer wasn't easy, he didn't seem pleased at all the whole interview and wasn't responsive to any of my answers. I usually do very well in interviews so I was surprised. He also couldn't answer any of my questions well and criticized al of the questions that I asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you've had to work in a group and what was the most difficult part?   1 Answer

See What Deloitte Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros: “People - I've worked at Deloitte for 4+ years and have worked with some incredibly smart, hard-working, driven and collaborative individuals. Moreover, there are very few people that...”“People - I've worked at Deloitte for 4+ years and have worked with some incredibly smart, hard-working, driven and collaborative individuals. Moreover, there are very few people that I've met who I didn't like or who I think poorly of. Clients - Work with some of the biggest and most notable companies in the world. Learning & Development - There are lots of opportunities to learn and develop your skills and your craft. As others have alluded to, Deloitte University is an incredible investment and asset, but more than anything anytime you have to solve a problem or challenge there are lots of resources at your disposal to go and do that. Finally while there are formal learnings and trainings, it ultimately is what you make of it, and because of the resources of a big company if you're really trying to learn and grow your skills you can really do a ton of that here. Initiative-Driven Culture - If you are someone who takes the initiative you can really go far here. If you want to start something or do something as long as you can make a business case for why you should do it and find people to help you then you can make it happen. Benefits - I think the benefits here are pretty good. 401K, Health and Wellness Subsidy, Health Plans (multiple options, you choose what's best for you) from what I can gather one of the better paternity/maternity benefits in the U.S. Generous PTO packages (although it can be challenging to use it all if you work in client service) They also have a Leave of Absence Program” – Full Review