Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

8,456 Interview Reviews

8,456 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university recruitment, and then was contacted about a phone interview. I heard back a week later that I had been selected to move onto the next round. Then I had an office visit that consisted of breakfast, a tour of the office, six different interviews, and a lunch. This day lasted from 8-1.

Federal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in December 2017.

Interview

Deloitte approached me with a potential opportunity which I immediately expressed interest in. I had one phone interview with a manager about my qualifications and feedback was positive. Yet the hiring process was long, the recruiter was loathe to send me appropriate information packages or requirement lists which i inquired about, and two months in turned me down with little notice. The entire process - apart from the interview itself - felt like being strung along.

Interview Questions

• "How does your academic background lend yourself to this position?"   Answer Question

Placement Year Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, KY) in December 2017.

Interview

Online tests and assessment centre. The online tests were very difficult compared to the interview! Make sure you can read information quickly and process what you have to do very quickly!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I went to several events and submitted my resume and cover letter; roughly a week and a half later I heard back that they weren't doing to continue with my application. They were very polite and considerate.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was an on campus interview so they came to my undergrad school. It was with one more junior person and one partner. They asked extensively about software development life cycle.

Interview Questions

• How would you think about implementing a new SAS product?   Answer Question

Interview

Did a video interview on using the Hirevue platform. It consisted of 9 questions, 6 video and 3 written. The written questions had no time limit, video questions were 3 minutes and you had 1 minute to prep.

Interview Questions

• How many calendars have you managed in Outlook? What is your experience in Outlook   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I completed first round of case and behavioral interview with a data sheet review prior to the case, and then final round was a group case and one individual case. There was a very fast turn around with notifications either the night after the interview or the next day. Really enjoyed all the people I interacted with and the case opportunities

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deliver a difficult message   1 Answer

Interview

Interview consisted of a case study and behavioral interview for the first round. Second round was a longer case study component. Sample case studies on Deloitte's website were helpful in preparing for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a difficult decision at work.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Round one interview was basic behavioral and technical requests on databases, object-oriented designs, past projects. Round two was 30min behavioral, 30min technical, during which they ask about familiarity with certain pertinent technologies.

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Campus recruiter emailed me and gave me several options but ended up getting me in touch with another recruiter in a different state. It was a good experience. Always check your email and get back to them fast.

Interview Questions

• Explain time where you solved a hard problem with a team   Answer Question