Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7,201 Interview Reviews

7,201 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus portal and was shortlisted for interview rounds. First round was a 30 minute Hirevue video call for case interview with a Senior Manager. Heard back really soon and was called for second (final) round in LA office. Two back-to-back interviews, one 30 minute behavioral and one 30 minute case interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Interview: more of a conversation.
      Case interview: know SDLC and the tasks in each stage.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Firm package guidelines.

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I submitted a resume through my university career website. There were two, 30-minute interviews that both ran long. Interviewers were professional and helped make me feel at ease. They wanted to see if I could dig into complex analysis, explain this analysis, and be personable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've worked in a team doing analytical work   1 Answer
    • Explain the intricate details of a past project so that I can understand it.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant - Valuation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. I first had an initial screening call with the recruiter about background and interests, then scheduled another phone interview with a practitioner. The questions based heavily on my past experiences and I was also asked what makes a good senior. The interview lasted for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What kind of valuation projects you did and what were the deal size? Explain.   1 Answer

Advisory Consultant Interview

Interview

Typical interview process. Began with an initial phone screen with a manager, then second step was to held onsite, interviewing with multiple people ranging from manager to partner. Process was fast and responsive, received a call with an offer from the recruiter.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

If your resume gets you in the door, it is now about selling yourself, not your knowledge. I would describe the process as "easy" when compared to interview process at financial firms. They were not trying to trick me or gauge my technical knowledge, but rather get to know me and whether I would be a good fit for the company and the office. The main question we would ask ourselves when interviewing a potential employee is, "would they get along with our team / culture?"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Deloitte over other Big 4 firms?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

I was hired as a system's analyst, although I majored in mechanical engineering. Overall I went through 3 interviews, two off-site during a college job fair, and a third on-site, in New Jersey.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself 5 years from now.   1 Answer
    • Name a weakness I have.   1 Answer

Analytics Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a email regarding shortlist. Followed by video recording interview about basic interests. Two rounds of behavioral interviews by two senior interviewers in the analytics division of deloitte. Both were via phone and lasted for 30 mins each

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Started out with the phone interview with HR and then was told to talk to the M&E leader over the phone & later the two senior managers of the team.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard or out of the box. All basic questions   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Virtual interview - Takes about 30 mins. I think they rushed my interview because they didnt even make me feel comfortable and rushed directly to interview questions. Overall it was an ok interview but i felt they already had chosen some candidates for the job so they werent that interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that you had disagreement with your partner or group   Answer Question

Federal Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through WayUp. I heard back within a month and scheduled my first interview (over video conference) to do the first case interview. I heard back two days later with the second round information. The second round was a behavioral interview with a partner and that was over video conference as well. Basic behavioral questions to gauge your experience. The second round also included a 30 min case interview again. The case interviews were steps of SDLC and how they could be used in a specific scenario.

Interview Questions

• How would you make sure PII was not lost in the transfer of information from one database to another?   Answer Question
    • How would you gather requirements for the specific case?   Answer Question