Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Total 4 interviews. Two in first round, if you clear these two you will get to interview in the headquarters where you will have 2 more interviews. First round is understanding of your background and experience and second round is on cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel, Tell me about yourself, elevator pitch and client facing behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

Four interviews conducted by two partners and two senior managers... They were 30 minute interviews... Over 3 or 4 weeks. First round was on campus, second round was in the San Francisco California office

ERS Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

applied through on campus recruiting, was selected for two 30 minute interviews. all behavioral questions, nothing too difficult, interviewers seemed exhausted from full day of interviewing. was selected for 2nd round of interviews, which were two 30 minute interviews again. Basically same as first round. Invited to headquarters at 30 rock for shmoozing, told we would hear within 2 weeks whether there was an offer or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and straightforward. I was interviewed by 3-4 people individually that entered the room to meet me. Each of them was open about their background and experiences with the company. Each person was professional. No trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

ERS Consultants Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview had two parts and each took about 20~30 mins. I met with a manager and a director. Manager was focusing on behavioral questions and wanted to understand the way I solve problems. Director focused on the development of the department, he wants to know if I understand what I am expected to perform in the company.

Interview Questions

• how many tennis balls does it take to fill up a school bus?   1 Answer

ERS Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus interview, then I received the invitation of second round interview on the same day. The second round is on-site, including pre-night dinner and office visit. All the interviews are behavior interviews.

ERS Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

5 rounds of Interview took place. Various levels of discussions happened. Starting from HR and going from all layers of management. Overall it was a great experience to go through the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I met a manager and through him applied for the internship. The application was done online. A few days later I got a call to set up a phone interview for the next day. It was two 30 minute phone interviews. Both were behavioral based interviews with about half of the time given to me to ask questions. Later that night I received an email inviting me back for in office interviews.

In-office interviews were simple as well. Two more thirty minute interviews that were based around my resume. They went through a slide show and showed us some of the benefits or working at Deloitte and then it was over.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when something went wrong and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They sent an offer with the salary included.

ERS Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Initial email and phone call from recruiter. Casual background salary expectation type of questions were asked. After 2 weeks there was a call from another recruiter and set up a technical interview on the same day. That was questions about subject matter and real situations on the job. That went well. The face to face interview was set after one week and then postponed after 2 weeks. Got email confirmation for the face to face interview. Three people interviewed Partner, Sr Manger and manager. 30 minute each. interview was again asking about myself, real examples about the firm. It went well. Haven't heard back anything yet.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for Tech risk.

Submitted my resume at School. First interview happened at my school with Manger and Director. 1st interview with Manger was more based on your Resume. Questions like how, what and why. Make sure you show some strengths that how would you handle challenging environment and what you can bring to the table. Lots of questions based on Team Work.

After 2 weeks, I was invited for 2nd round. They paid for all the expense. Hotel was super nice.

2nd round was easier than I expected because I spent 40 hours to prepare for an interview just because I was interviewing with the biggest big 4 company and I would recommend you to spend some time to prepare so you don't get surprised by questions.

In the second round , there were two interviews. One was with manager and another with senior manager.

The senior manager was little bit hard because he asked me some questions also based on Finance. Boat manager asked me questions like how would you handle the situation ? How would you work with team? What can you bring to a team? What is some specific qualities or skills you have? You should also know a little bit about internal auditing of information technology.