Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017
7,070 Interview Reviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

The process consists of a series of technical interviews by phone led by senior consultants and managers as well as filling up documentation describing your experience and profile as well as your expectations for the job and career path.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in five years within the company?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

specific questions about valuation techniques, discuss macro economic principles, discuss industry trends you are interested in, discuss growth prospects of a company, discuss how to build a DCF, discuss valuation theory, discuss market multiple approach

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

After the campus round, I was selected for the 2nd round on-site interview. Had a pre-reception night before the interview. During the interview day, I was guided by professionals to visit the office and participated 2 panel discussions first, then had 2 back-to-back interviews.

Interview Questions

• Besides resume, what else you would like me to know about you?   Answer Question

Consul Interview

Interview

The hiring process was conducted through a recruiter who was very good. The interview consisted of several interviews over the course of the day. There was one behavioral interview and several cases. The cases were difficult and required on the spot thinking.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Deloitte holds rounds of interviews at specific locations across the country twice a year. Applicants are called in droves to certain locations for interview. Very precise schedule. Mass hiring twice a year.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my plans re: career path   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2017.

Interview

interview was done by HireVue which was a new process for me. They asked 8 questions and then 4 that were multiple choice. Had plenty of opportunities to practice and I felt that you had enough time to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• there were 12 questions. 4 that were multiple choice one of the questions was to give my background   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Long Is City, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer wasn't easy, he didn't seem pleased at all the whole interview and wasn't responsive to any of my answers. I usually do very well in interviews so I was surprised. He also couldn't answer any of my questions well and criticized al of the questions that I asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you've had to work in a group and what was the most difficult part?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lewisburg, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus career center. Interviewed with partner, very conversation based. Asked a few questions about resume but overall very easy going interview. Just trying to get a sense of who you are.

Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Began with online application through my school career site and also through the Deloitte jobs site. Received an email of phone interview invitation, about a week later had two 30-minute phone interviews, one case one behavioral. Behavioral questions pretty standard, "tell me about a time when" type things. Make sure to follow up with both phone interviewers i.e. get their names and info, remember something about your conversation or their background so you can send a unique thank you note. Received a second email about a week later inviting me to Blitz round in Rosslyn office. Blitz consisted of two individual case interviews, a team case, a panel with former summer scholars, and a behavioral. Was really great to go meet the team and the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Second Blitz day case asked about how to manage a shift in a veterans health care organization from separate pay/patient info databases into one singular database   Answer Question
    • Team case asked about ABC agency and how to manage a bunch of different non-integrated offices around the world   1 Answer

Pioneer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lincoln, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter and another staff member were waiting with applicants and pre interviewing before each applicant went in to interview with a member of the audit or tax staff in a separate room. The interview was relatively short, only about thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working on a team?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a time where there has been a conflict in a team and how you handled it?   Answer Question