Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017
8,318 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied online through university. Offered an interview which consisted of 1 case and 1 behavioral (in a random order since two people are interviewed at once). Case was pretty average but compared to the mock interview they offer, my interviewer never really answered my questions even though we were told that we were supposed to do so.

Securitization Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Interview

If they accept your resume, you then have two back-to-back skype interviews. Fairly conversational with a few technical questions about excel. Important to fully understand what the job is before going into the interview

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a 30 minute behavioral interview followed by 30 minute case interview. Everyone who was there was very friendly, but made sure we knew it was an extremely competitive process.

Advisory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The recruiters came to our college in India. We had 4 rounds. One written ( analytical mostly). It was followed up a case study. Then we had two rounds of interviews. One technical, other with an HR.

Interview Questions

• Analytical questions. Basics in algorithms and data structures. Questions on my resume   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

2 months of campus recruiting, two days on interviews, 2 case studies of various difficulty, and 1 formal behavioral interview. Many informal behavioral interviews with the recruiting team we certainly just as important as the formal interviews.

Federal Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

All day blitz interview. You will have a one hour behavioral interview, a one hour case interview and then a group case interview. In between interviews you'll be shown around the HQ and learn about the practice and get to hear from other consultants.

Interview Questions

• What is your story, how does your previous experience fit in with consulting?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process at the big green dot is pretty extensive. I️ met a partner and discussed coming on board prior to kicking off the process. Then I️ was put in touch with the recruiter who scheduled my interview.

My interview was 2 hours total, and consisted of three 30 minute behavioral interviews with a consultant, manager, and senior manager; in addition to a 30 minute case study interview with a manager.

I️ felt my interviewers were welcoming and positive and asked good questions. I️ did a lot of intensive prep for the case study but it’s my experience they aren’t so much looking for a correct answer as they are the fact you can follow a process to get there.

Technology Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lake Mary, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through Campus Recruiting and first interview to final offer lasted about a month. I got the email for the first interview which is a phone interview about 2 weeks after applying. Then after that it took 4 business days to get an email regarding a final interview with a dinner social the night before that. After that it took a week for them to call me and give me the verbal offer.

The first interview was mainly behavorial and very relaxed. The interviewer sounded very accomodating and made me less nervous for it. Then for the second interview, we were invited to a dinner social, and I highly recommend going to this. Not only will you meet people who you can be working with you in the future, you will also have the chance to speak to your interviewer and ask all the questions to get an input to what they are doing and what you can expect during the final interview.

Then for the final interview, I arrived there about 30 minutes early but this was okay as I was put in a room with the rest of the people interviewing for the job as well and I made some new friends. The first part of it was also behavioral where they asked common interview questions and the second part was technical and they mainly ask about your skills listed on your resume. It is there as well where they gauge your knowledge to the service line you'll be working with. They will also give you a tour of the office and a panel interview where you can ask all the questions you want and you can hear about the experience of the people currently working there.

And they give you a goodie bag after the interview!!!

To summarize it, my best advice is to learn your resume as much as you can and make the recruiter feel how much you want this job. Also, it helps to go to the social as they will see that you can interact with people and it makes everything easier.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

I reached out using email and a phone conversation. I loved the recruiter and the whole experience. Especially the trip to see the office where I was able to talk to meet partners.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2017.

Interview

Got selected and got a email for first round that is Case interview on Hirevue with manger.
    It was smooth and the experience was good. Was not selected for next round. But the process was clear.