Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 24, 2017
3,062 Interview Reviews

3,062 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Deloitte Advisory Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

interviewed with 2 different professionals at school/university. 1 was more intimidating than the other. one asked more hypothetical questions such as "what would you do if.." the other interviewer wanted to get to know me, my interests, values, and skills

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, why deloitte, how would you deal with a team member that wasn't cooperating   Answer Question

Cyber Risk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

This company is unaccommodating for even a first round interview. They contacted me on Monday (5 days before actual interview) to do an on-campus interview. Unfortunately, I'm traveling the whole day and was already scheduled to go onsite for another company. I email them and ask for a reschedule. They INSIST that the interview has to be conducted on that day, and I either have to do a phone interview or video interview. However, if I'm interviewing with another company all day and traveling by bus for the remainder of it, how am I supposed to interview? Am I supposed to conduct an interview on a bus? Don't apply for a company that can't even accommodate for a small request. Even after explaining my situation, they said the decision is up to me. Given that is company is so anal and known for a bad work culture, I don't recommend applying/interviewing for them.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews before an offer. Behavioral and case interviews in the first round and the second round was a more qualitative case and a group case interview with other applicants

Corporate Finance Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX).

Interview

2 phone screenings. First is casual, behavioral. Second is behavioral and technical. 3rd round is a super day at their campus. Interviewers were deceptively casual and at times very inarticulate and unprofessional.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

This was arduous because of distance. I had four interviews over about three months via phone. Two of them were flubbed by recruiting, where the principles canceled or didn't sign off and I was waiting and finally called to find out what was going on only to have to reschedule. After getting a final interview on location I was given a verbal offer by recruiting and told to expect a package within days.

Then nothing

Apparently the did a reorganization while I was in the final stave of the hiring process. The position was not a part of their new organization. Getting this information took several weeks and it was only unofficially given to me.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

There was a first round of behaviorals with standard questions followed by a case interview much like the ones on the website, and a second round case interview with presentation of a deliverable that was substantially longer and harder.

Risk and Advisory Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview. All interviewers were friendly and the interview was more of a conversation. I was asked questions pertaining to work culture, fit etc. Total of 4 interviewers, either managers or managing partners. Make sure to attend all campus event to maximize the chance of getting the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I got the interview Through a campus recruiter. It was an On campus interview, was very casual more like a conversation than an interview. Asked about my resume, what my strengths are

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was short and straightforward - you would be led to a room to watch a 10-minute video and to put together a solution presentation within 30 minutes.

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

After attending the 2017 Seminole Futures Career Fair where I met a Deloitte representative, I was sent a company email that contained links to unique/special job versions including the name of the college I attended, for example: Solutions Analyst - Technology Consulting - Florida State University. After applying, I received a Round 1 Interview notice about 1-2 weeks after. The Round 1 Interview was fairly basic and the Interviewer even told me before we started, that it would be approximately 75% behavioral, and 25% technical (30 minute interview). Overall the process was positive, but I disliked how I was asked technical questions that had nothing to do with my background in SAS Programming. It would be nice if they specified more-so what programs and skills they desired on the job description, as it was very vague. Took about 1-1.5 weeks before I received a notice that I would not be receiving a Round 2 Interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me the difference between a class and an object?   Answer Question