Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018
8,470 Interview Reviews

8,470 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Case Interview with data preparation for 30 minutes beforehand. It was stated that the data was provided simply for you to familiarize yourself with, this meant analysis was required and conclusions needed to be drawn before you reached the case interview so you could present them when asked.

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Campus recruiter emailed me and gave me several options but ended up getting me in touch with another recruiter in a different state. It was a good experience. Always check your email and get back to them fast.

Interview Questions

• Explain time where you solved a hard problem with a team   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Career fair at a university. First round was on campus, second round was a video conference. Mostly behavioral and situational questions, very conversational. Everyone that I interacted with was very professional and the process was smooth and transparent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to meet a difficult deadline.   Answer Question

M&A Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with Deloitte in their NYC office with manager and senior manager. The experience was very good. The interview was mainly a combination of behavioral and conversational questions. And I had 2 internviews with 30 minutes each associated with an office tour after the interviews.

Discovery Interview

Interview

Relatively casual, they really want to know why you are interested in the company and what you know about them. I'd say half the time was allocated just to asking the interviewers questions.

Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Well organized and straight forwarded. Respect each interviewees and good at their time management.
    The HR department can explain the job role well and technical interview was on point. Totally 2 rounds of interview. Throughout the whole process, they value and respect each personal they have met with.

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

First round interview at the local Deloitte office and Blitz day in NYC. During Blitz there was an individual interview, group case interview and individual case interview. There were 60 other candidates there interviewing for many different groups.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you got to the bottom of something and had a deep realization   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through On Campus recruiting. On Campus interview. Had one behavioral interview (30 min) and one test case (30 min). Extremely helpful. More like a conversation. Heard back from them a week later. Had a casual networking dinner the night before.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

It was a campus hiring event. I submitted resume and was informed to attend interview. There was a reception before the interview held by the company. All candidates were invited. You could meet and talk with people from the company. On the interview day, there was two round interview. First round was behavioral questions such as why this company and why this role. Second round was case interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Overall, the worst candidate experience I've had with any organization. Made it through two rounds of phone interviews and was offered an in-person interview that was supposed to take place within 2 weeks. 7 months later and still no in-person interview.