Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017
7,430 Interview Reviews

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and 2 days later I received a phone screen in which we discussed my experience and what I was looking for. A few days I was scheduled for On-site interview meeting with three different people each 30 minutes.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The first process was to complete a Pre Interview On demand Video via HireVue where I had to answer 3-4 questions (behavioral). A week later I got an email that I was selected for the Round1 online case Interview and had a week's time to prepare for it, 2-3 weeks later I was notified that I have been selected for the final round interview at the Deloitte office. I had one case Interview and one behavioral Interview. I was told that the results will be given out within 2 weeks, but due to busy schedules of the recruiters I had to wait another 2 weeks for the offer. I got my final offer within a month of my final round.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I had 6 interviews total. 3 interviews over the phone and 3 live interviews with Deloitte SME. It was an interesting but not complicated process. I am happy to join the company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through university careers site and on their website. Received invitation to interview on site about 3 weeks later. Had 3 interviewers for 1 hour. Received template rejection email about 1 week after the interview.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

On campus interview for the first round, then invite you to their office in Rosslyn for round two. That one is an all day interview with 3 people back to back, along with other candidates. Didn't pass that round.

Interview Questions

• Question about estimation, and how to approach estimation   2 Answers

General Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Very professional, spoke to a very knowledgeable person who asked great questions and probed me in many areas. Seemed to me like they were interested in learning about me. in my opinion. All round good experience for me.

Interview Questions

• General screening questions in my opinion.   1 Answer

Human Capital Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee who gave me a generic PD to apply for. I was contacted by a recruiter within a week. The following week I had a 30 minute screening behavioral interview with my recruiter.
    I then waited for about a month for an in person interview. They brought in around 35 other candidates on the same day. I had three interviews that day.
    1. Technical interview with a senior consultant
    2. Behavioral interview with a partner
    3. Technical/behavioral interview with a manager from a different consulting line.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a team if your peers on a project.   1 Answer
    • Which business line within human capital would you prefer to work in?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to present an idea to senior leadership.   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest differentiating strength?   1 Answer
    • What data analysis tools are you comfortable working with?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Three or Four rounds: online tests, a case study with a group, manager interview, and partner interview. I experienced three rounds because managers attended the whole process of our case study.

Interview Questions

• Partner Interview: Could you accept that you should often make business trips?   Answer Question

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They contact you for an on campus interview, they schedule it very quickly, immediately contact you for a second round interview if you make it then it takes about a week or so to hear back for the final result

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite piece of modern technology   1 Answer

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The recruiters are nice and responsive. Interview questions were behavioral in the first round and a bit technical in the second round. Time of the 2nd interview was at 6:30am so that messed me up.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of when you had to deal with conflicts in the work place.   1 Answer