Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

2,497 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

On the site interview, I had two interviews, one with partner and the other with senior manager. After that, we met 10ish people who were in 2nd year to 4th year in Deloitte. it was more casual than interviews but still talked about the company and asking questions

Interview Questions

• how do you react to feedback? any getting feedback experience?   1 Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

On site interview at Deloitte's NYC office. Two rounds of 1:1 interviews with one director and one partner. A reception lunch after interviews. People are friendly. The interview with the partner was very casual. Basually he wanted to see your personality and why I want to work as a tax consultant at Deloitte.

Securitization Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview to gauge interest and test excel knowledge, then two on-site interviews and a networking event. The interviews are mostly fit based and the technical questions didn't extend beyond 'What is securitization'. Overall good experience but HR was slow to answer questions post final round.

Interview Questions

• What is securitization? Why Deloitte? Why securitization? What are types of asset backed securities? Talk about the housing collapse.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was about a 45 minute interview consisting of both behavioral and technical questions. They asked about past projects, java-specific questions, and database questions. It was a pretty fair interview overall.

Advisory - Cyber Risk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through university. Got invited to the first round interview on campus. Interview was more like conversation and everyone was very friendly. Didn't get invited to the final round interview.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO).

Interview

Their process is no different than any other firm really. You talk to a few higher ups to see if you are a fit and then they decide if you move on or not. They move much quicker than other firms which was nice. Interview was pretty easy as well. They asked the standard interview questions and a couple others to see how you would respond.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

I go to a school where Deloitte heavily recruits, so I've been talking to them since my first year of college. Applied for the Commercial S&O internship last year, didn't even get interviewed, but then got invited to 3 invite-only recruiting events for the full-time interviews. Basically if you're not getting invited to these things, you won't get interviewed.

The interview process consists of a round on campus (1 behavioral and 1 case), if they like you then they'll notify you that night if you're invited for the final round which takes place the next day (1 hour long case). For the first round, the behavioral was super standard, and the case was a lot easier than I expected. It was similar to a market entry case you'd find in Case in Point, but a lot less complex. The math was just multiplying some easy percentages. The interviewers were very engaging, and I left thinking I aced both portions. However, I was not invited for the next round, which I'm still confused about but whatever. It is what it is.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself?" Then they asked about my most recent internship. Then the classic "why consulting" and "why Deloitte" questions. He ended with "give me a 30 second pitch as to why I should choose you".   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was an hour long, 30 mins with a partner and 30 with a manager. One of the interviewers acted very disinterested in the process and showed signs of not paying attention. The people in general are very nice, the interview process was pretty good, but interviews are also a two way street.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Was very basic. Simple interview questions, mostly behavioral. The interviewer mostly made it a conversation and just wanted to know about who I was. It was one on one and it was about a 30 minute interview. I had an on campus interview and wasn't asked back for an office interview.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I was selected for a first round interview, which was one behavioral and one case study. I heard back later that night that I made it to the office visit and second round. The second round was one case interview. I thought there was a discrepancy between the two partners conducting the case studies; one partner appeared to align with a more behavioral approach while the other took a more technical approach and stuck to the structure of the case study. These discrepancies could potentially be a major factor in your outcome, depending on who you end up interviewing with. I had the more technical approach, and it did not help that my interviewer seemed disengaged and looked at his phone, which I thought was poor interviewing etiquette.