Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017
3,057 Interview Reviews

3,057 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2017.

Interview

Applied on campus. The interview is consisted of a 30-min behavioral and a 30-min case. You will have a interview buddy to help you prepare for the case. Overall good experience.

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through the college. Invited to the first round interview on campus. The interview lasts about 30 minutes and the interviewer was a tax partner. Received the invitation for the second round interview which is a video interview on the behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Walk me through your resume?
      2. Why do you want to work for Deloitte?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions little direct focus on resume. The interviewer was swapped at the last minute due to a scheduling issue so individualized prep became useless. The interviewer felt open but disinterested.

Consulting Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. Before first round interviews there was a pre night where students were able to meet with current employees. The first round interview was two 30 minute interviews back to back.

Project Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was through Campus recruiting, meaning it was modified and followed the format on their website for students. I did 2 rounds the same day on campus, one being general behavioral interview with a Senior Tech Consultant and then a case interview with a Tech Consultant Partner. It was pretty straight forward and had basic interview questions that helped them get to know you and how you think. I still have one round left, which they still have to schedule.

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Basic behavioral question. I had the first round interview on campus. My interviewers were two managers. They asked something about my work experience. One of the mangers was quite rude. She bit her nails for several minutes...

BTA Interview

Application

Interview

On-grounds interview. The first round had a case interview and a behavioral interview. The second round was just a case interview directed by a video. The video was filled with tons of info, I would try to organize the info as you go to show how you think.

Interview Questions

• How can you assess the success of the system you developed   Answer Question

Deloitte Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Online Assessment >Pre-Interview Dinner>On campus interview. Overall loved the interview process. People in Deloitte are really nice. The interview question is general behavioral question. Received the interview result by email really quick.

Real Estate Valuation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was a brief phone interview. Asked a lot of questions about why real estate and the past experience. Final round interviews were in Chicago. Interviewed with 3 different people ranging from manager to partner. More real estate questions, no technical case.

Interview Questions

• Why aren't you more involved in your real estate program? What is one thing your real estate professor would say about you?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Campus Recruiting. The recruiter will contact you after a week for first round interview on campus. A partner and a senior manager interviewed me. Then 2nd round is via Skype.