Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017
8,324 Interview Reviews

8,324 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2017.

Interview

Got selected and got a email for first round that is Case interview on Hirevue with manger.
    It was smooth and the experience was good. Was not selected for next round. But the process was clear.

Federal - Human Capital Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process was simple enough. I attended several networking events on my campus (William & Mary) then applied through my college portal (resume, cover letter, transcript). About 2 weeks after the deadline closed, I received an invitation for a first round interview (at my career center on the phone for 1 hour - 1 behavioral/1 case). Then a week later, received a phone call saying I had been offered a Blitz Day "round 2". A week later, they drove me up to their office in Rosslyn, VA where I had 4 interviews (I group case, 2 individual cases, 1 behavioral) and the chance to get to know current consultants and to network. This part was extremely fun and I am currently waiting on a decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte, Name an advancement in the government you find important, Talk about an experience on your resume that has best led you to HC Consulting, Talk about a time you made a mistake...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

On campus interview: 30 minute behavioral, 30 minute case
    2nd Round: 1 hour combination behavioral/case with a more complicated case, and more time pressure. Interviewers in round 2 don't really want to punch holes in your arguments, but rather see how you think on your feet. It naturally develops into a behavioral conversation at that point.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lake Mary, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

This was from a campus career fair. I gave them my resume and received a call about the first interview. This was flexible and allowed you to pick your own time.
    The first interview was a mixture of behavior and technical questions. The behavior aspect focuses on your ability to perform on a team mostly. The technical part was gauging where you would fit in on one of their teams. Tell them what you're interested in and they'll find someone that's relevant to interview you for the second round.

Ten days after the first interview, I received a call to notify my about my second interview. This was hosted at Deloitte and includes a pre-reception night where you can speak to employees. Your interviewer may or may not be attending this so it's a good idea to go and gain and edge on your interviews.

The second interview consists of one 30 minute behavioral interview, and another 30 min technical interview. The behavioral one was similar to the one from the first interview and focuses on the same concept.
    The technical interview would be specifically about the topic you told the interviewer in the first round. If you're unsure what your topic might be, it's a good idea to attend the per-reception night and ask your recruiter. After your interview, you'll receive a company tour as well as a panel to ask questions and a gift.

After 5 business days, I received a call from Deloitte about a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a strong stance on something.
      How do you work with ambiguity?
      How do you deal with a teammate that wasn't holding their weight?
      How do you get along with a group?
      Tell me about a time you had to go through a difficult situation and how did you overcome it?
      What are the layers of a network?
      How would you monitor an instance?
      Differentiate IAAS, PAAS,SAAS and other network concepts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mechanicsburg, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's campus recruiting website. I then was asked to attend an on-campus interview, which took about 30 minutes. After about two weeks, I was asked to participate in the second-round interview. The night before the interview, there was a social event with the company at a local bar/grill. There were many other applicants at this event, as well as a few Deloitte employees. The event was nice and helped to calm the nerves for the next day. The second-round interview was comprised of two interviews, both of which were 30 minutes. One was a behavioral interview, while the other was technical.

Interview Questions

• Why is it faster to read from a JSON file than an XML file?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lake Mary, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

There were two interview rounds and a networking event before final interview.
    During R1 I confessed to interviewers about few job requirements are not aligned with my skills. She said it should be fine as they can train me for that, and my previous experience will be beneficial to the company. I was selected for R2 and very much excited about companies selection process.
    During R2, all the questions were straight forward and I answered them all. Interviewer even said that I wont take long on bench with the kind of experience I have. Everything went smooth and boosted my confidence.

I waited for HR call for a week and then followed up once per week. No courtesy to update me with the status, be it rejection. I am a professional with 5+ years of experience, and I have seen closely how such things work. I may never work with Deloitte for such kind treatment.

Saleforce Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

One phone interview and one onsite interview which includes two technical interview sessions and a case study. The case study is learning new things in a group with other candidates.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

I' was asked to write an essay and then enter into the interview. It's some general questions and last about 30 minutes. Unfortunately, I didn't get into the second round interview.

Business Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

Reusme screen, then one round to offer. 3x30 min. interviews (2 fit 1 case). Case not particularly difficult, just know the basics and don't mess up the math. Fit questions were more of a conversation, make sure your passion for the work comes out.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a problem where the client expectations are not entirely clear.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First Round: 30 min behavioral; 30 min case
    Second Round: Hands-on case in office

Deloitte pairs you with a interview buddy who helps you throughout the process. They answer any questions about the company, give you both advice about the case, and run through a few practice cases with you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite app.
      Which industry do you think is going to be most changed by technology?
      Give me an example of a technology product you did not like. How would you improve it?
      Case was highly technical. Know your basic software development methodologies and the advantages and disadvantages of each   Answer Question