Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1,981 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of two 30-minute interviews: one case interview, and one behavioral interview. Candidates selected from the first round of interviews were invited for a second round of the same. The case interview was what I expected. The behavioral interview was really disappointing--the interviewer seemed unprepared and uncomfortable. On balance, the interview process seemed rather unstructured and highly subjective.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to make a decision in an ambiguous situation.   1 Answer

Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview was done on campus. Two interviews, each with a manager. They asked mostly about the behavior questions. The second round interview was done on the work office you have applied for. Two interviews again. This time with a senior manager and a partner. Same again. Mostly behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior questions, reason for applying the position, why Deloitte   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rochester, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was for an on campus position that involves technology application. It was a behavioral & case study interview for half an hour each (there were two interviewers and interviewees at the same time, and I did the case interview first which was unexpected).

Interview Questions

• work integrity, recommend a software that you like...
      It was quite technology focused position, so I assume the interviewer wanted to know more about the fit
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. Received an email within a week that I had been selected for an interview. Participated in an informational conference call. Had two back-to-back virtual interviews with managers. Received an email two weeks later stating that I had not been selected for the final round of interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

It was a on campus interview, hold on the career center. The interview process lasted for half an hour. The atmosphere is good and not very stressful. Most are behavior questions and questions went through the resume. First self introduction, and then the internship experience and school projects experience.

Interview Questions

• Most on the resume, and past work experience. Also why this company and why this position.   Answer Question

Consultant - Technology Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two phone interviews, each 30 mins long. The interviewers were very friendly and informative. The questions were heavily based on previous experiences and how my education can be related to the position. We also discussed what kind of role I see myself in the future.

Interview Questions

• What are the things you would like to highlight on your resume?   Answer Question

Analytics Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Corvallis, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Two managers interviewed me separately for 0.5 hour respectively. First manager went through my resume and asked normal question. The second one is tougher. She ask me how other people around judge me and what my weakness is. I told the truth without well-preparation... Get more prepared and I believe I was more likely to be hired...Practice more and more...

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. How do other people around judge you?
      3. What is your weakness?
      Answer Question

Consultant - Strategy & Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 back-to-back interviews, 30 minutes for the case and 30 minutes for behavioral. The case seemed to be pretty open-ended, starting with a graph then a series of more qualitative questions. They asked me to evaluate a STEM summer camp initiative. My interviewers were both very attentive; I felt that they were truly interested in getting to know me. They shared a lot about their personal experiences with the company. I could sense that they genuinely appreciated the company; they were not giving me boilerplate answers when I asked them what they liked about Deloitte. It was a pleasant experience overall even though I didn't make it far.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked with someone difficult.   Answer Question

Business Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Brief interview asking you about yourself. Very short interview for the first round, just 20-30 minutes. Asked something like, tell me some things about you outside of your resume experience. They want to get to know you as a person, see if you're likeable, and see if you're a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies outside of school?/What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round was on campus, and the second round will be in the office. If we pass the first round, they will notify us of the information for the second interview. I was contacted 1 week after the first round that I got accepted to the second round. I flew to San Francisco office, and stay there for a night. All the people I met are friendly and welcoming, I would recommend to apply for this company.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of behavioral questions like leadership and communication abilities as well as conflict management. It would be a good idea to review behavioral questions before attending the interview(s).   Answer Question