Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017
2,214 Interview Reviews

3.1

2,214 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2017.

Interview

3 - 30 minute back to back interviews. 2 behavioral, 1 technical (but the technical turned out to be more behavioral). The recruiter called me on a Friday, I got scheduled for an interview the following Thursday, and was extended an offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; Why Deloitte?; Walk me through your resume; What questions do you have for me (this was very important - the recruiter stressed the need to have questions ready)?   Answer Question

Audit Readiness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

First, I was contacted by a recruiter who did a phone screen. Basic questions about audit experience and security clearance. He set up an onsite interview in Arlington, VA. I met with three individuals and different style interviews. One technical interview with a manager who discussed resume and experience, behavior interview with another manager, and a partner about culture. All pretty low stress.

Interview Questions

• 1. Name a time of dealing with a difficult person? 2. Provide a time of delivering difficult news. 3. Describe how you handled an ambiguous situation.   1 Answer

Senior Learning Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Couple of interview process followed from Telephonic, Video and F2F rounds. The filteration mode was quite high as you may be aware they started out with telephonic interview and then moved through two rounds of video conference interview, these round mainly focus on the specialty of your skill and process level. Once you are up to mark they will request you for flyover to deloitee location, you will be put with various interview format right from Case interview, Consulting interview and Focus interview. Trust me they will look on the way of how you handle the current situation and respond back to their question, really enjoyed my time meeting those people they are more friendly and it doesn't sound like interview when the conversation was started and they are like just amazing people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your success in past year?   1 Answer
    • What is your failure for this year?   1 Answer
    • What is digital transformation?   1 Answer
    • What is learning strategy   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your old organization and how it works   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds spread over 2 days (over 2 weeks). It was a mix of behavioral and case interviews. The interviewers were trying to gauge your fit to consulting as well as domain knowledge

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation you had to convince your colleagues of an alternate approach   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, mostly behavioral, one small case study, but not a very stressful interview. All interviewers were friendly and intelligent. The first round was a phone interview and then 4 interviews with managers afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your professional life where you failed and how did you learn from this experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my CV online and some weeks after was called for an interview. They gave me a test. After some weeks, I was called for a case study interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview process was two phone screening with a HR manager and then a first round with the practitioner. Last round of process contains a interview with partners and experts in the area of technology

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2017.

Interview

Informal-ish. First had to submit two videos answering leading a team and why business (or questions of the like). 4-5 phone calls. Mostly talking about my résumé and relating it to the bigger picture. Had a phone call that was half technical and half consulting. What would you do with a ton of unstructured data.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a ton of unstructured data?   1 Answer

Consultant - Human Capital Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Three part interview:

1. HR phone screen to make sure your salary is in range and that you're articulate and well spoken.

2. Technical phone screen with a specialist leader from your industry. Knowledge sharing and some technical questions based on what job you're applying for.

3. Flown out to Chicago to meet with some of the team. I was expecting a case interview but there wasn't one.

I had positive feedback in my inbox the day the interview ended, as well as other suggestive statements( follow ups ) to my thank you letters, so I was pretty astonished when I was told I didn't get the job, but I was told they had a very competitive pool of candidates. I appreciated them reaching out to at least tell me the result. The entire process took 6 weeks from first contact to the rejection. I heard the firm's decision exactly 2 weeks after my in person interviews.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Invitation to second round interview communicated the same day of 1st interview (around 8 pm)
    1st interview: 30 min behavioral + 30 min case
    2nd interview: 90 min group case (discuss how to approach the problem as a group and then each person has an individual assignment. Do final recommendation as a group). After that, two 30 min cases interview with some behavioral.
    Offer announced a week after 2nd round.