Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017
7,533 Interview Reviews

Human Capital Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee who gave me a generic PD to apply for. I was contacted by a recruiter within a week. The following week I had a 30 minute screening behavioral interview with my recruiter.
    I then waited for about a month for an in person interview. They brought in around 35 other candidates on the same day. I had three interviews that day.
    1. Technical interview with a senior consultant
    2. Behavioral interview with a partner
    3. Technical/behavioral interview with a manager from a different consulting line.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a team if your peers on a project.   1 Answer
    • Which business line within human capital would you prefer to work in?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to present an idea to senior leadership.   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest differentiating strength?   1 Answer
    • What data analysis tools are you comfortable working with?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Three or Four rounds: online tests, a case study with a group, manager interview, and partner interview. I experienced three rounds because managers attended the whole process of our case study.

Interview Questions

• Partner Interview: Could you accept that you should often make business trips?   Answer Question

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They contact you for an on campus interview, they schedule it very quickly, immediately contact you for a second round interview if you make it then it takes about a week or so to hear back for the final result

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite piece of modern technology   1 Answer

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The recruiters are nice and responsive. Interview questions were behavioral in the first round and a bit technical in the second round. Time of the 2nd interview was at 6:30am so that messed me up.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of when you had to deal with conflicts in the work place.   1 Answer

Business Tax Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interview was conducted through TARE for law school students. Interview was great and the people at Deloitte were very friendly and invited me to several events after the interviews. Deloitte showed me that they truly care about their employees and were very interested in not only my professional life, but also my personal life.

Interview Questions

• Whether I would be satisfied with employment where I did not practice law (very little legal research and legal drafting).   2 Answers

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was like any other consulting interview. Very Professional. Lasted about 60 minutes, only interviewed with one person. The HR rep was very nice on the phone and in person. Kept me informed about every part of the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied online through my school's careerlink site after meeting many associates and recruiters at on-campus events like Career Fair. I was invited to interview on campus-- 1 interview with a recruiter, very basic behavioral questions and general conversation. Then I was referred to my requested office and had 2 skype interviews with them about a month later. Again, very behavioral and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this experience on your resume.   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus portal and was shortlisted for interview rounds. First round was a 30 minute Hirevue video call for case interview with a Senior Manager. Heard back really soon and was called for second (final) round in LA office. Two back-to-back interviews, one 30 minute behavioral and one 30 minute case interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Interview: more of a conversation.
      Case interview: know SDLC and the tasks in each stage.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Firm package guidelines.

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I submitted a resume through my university career website. There were two, 30-minute interviews that both ran long. Interviewers were professional and helped make me feel at ease. They wanted to see if I could dig into complex analysis, explain this analysis, and be personable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've worked in a team doing analytical work   1 Answer
    • Explain the intricate details of a past project so that I can understand it.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant - Valuation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. I first had an initial screening call with the recruiter about background and interests, then scheduled another phone interview with a practitioner. The questions based heavily on my past experiences and I was also asked what makes a good senior. The interview lasted for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What kind of valuation projects you did and what were the deal size? Explain.   1 Answer