Deloitte Junior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Junior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in June 2013.

Interview

Fun, out of the box process.

I firstly applied online, I was contacted and invited for an interview. Had two interviews, then attended a 3 day vac school. After the vac school I was invited for vac work.

Two months later I attended a day's assessment with the division's managers and directors. All potential candidates were invited and we had group discussions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Barcelona (Spain)) in September 2015.

Interview

CV review via online, psicotecnic tests, RRHH interview, first manager Interview, additoinal interview with another manager.

Psicotecnic test are mathematical, reading in spanish, abstract logic and english level test. Do all these tests takes about 2h.

The person in the RRHH interview was very kind and the interview was mostly about explaining my CV and my university qualifications.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview

The interview went very well as the DIrectors interviewing me took the time to make feel comfortable and at ease to ensure that I was able to answer questions to the best of my ability. Once I was settled and they started asking me the questions I was in the correct frame of mind to answer the questions to the best of my ability.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in June 2013.

Interview

You have to apply on there website then if you profile fits their need an HR manager will call you for a first interview. If everything goes well you will pass a 1 day assessment center. After this day if your profile is still their need you will get a last interview with a partner who will give you te job offer.

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

English test first certificate FCE level and math tests GMAT-like,group assessment test( evaluation of a situation not related to economics or consulting ),individual interview about the day and the tests.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2014.

Interview

First you have to submit your CV in their website.
    After that they will send you by email several tests (accounting, foreign languages,...).
    If you pass them, you will be invited to attend a group dynamic at their offices.
    Next you will have an interview with one of the human resources managers.
    Finally, if they like your profile and you did well in the previous steps, you will be called to attend an interview with one of the partners.
    After that you will get a job offer.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2013.

Interview

The process started with an invitation to complete Deloitte's online test, which comprised a quantitative part, a reading comprehension part and a logical part. In terms of difficulty, it is much easier than McKinsey's or BCG's, and achieving 100% is certainly possible.
    The next step of the process was a group interview. After a brief introduction of the candidates you were given 10 minutes to prepare the case and individually, and afterwards 30 minutes to discuss the case collectively and provide a recommendation to the client. At the end, it was expected that all candidates would present the findings and recommendation.
    The next step of the process is a fit interview with HR. Being this interview for an entry position, a lot of emphasis was put on your studies, in terms of why did you choose your undergrad, why your university, etc. Some questions about the firm must be expected, particularly "why Deloitte" and "how would you explain what Deloitte is to someone who doesn't know the firm".

Interview Questions

• How many hours did you study per day during you undergrad?   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Milan (Italy)) in October 2012.

Interview

After an online application, they contacted me by phone in which they've asked only a couple of generic questions. Then I've received an appointment in the local office for an interview.
    First step: two interviews performed by two hr recruiters. In total tooks 1 hour.
    Second step with line manager.

Interview Questions

I didn't like the position

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rome (Italy)) in May 2013.

Interview

We were 10 candidates. We started with a presentation: we had to do it half in italian and half in english.
    Besides there was a group test: we had to solve a business case in which a company was about to fail and we had to choose the best opertation to do between 10 different ones. We discussed among us about our choice and then we presented it to the recruiters. The entire group job lasted 30 minutes.
    In the following step we had to do a logic test in 25 minutes, then a maths test in 30 minutes and at the end an english test in 20 minutes.
    During the afternoon there were the interviews one-to-one.

Interview Questions

• the logic test. It seemed as an Einstein game: hardly nobody of us was able to solve it   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

First round: i had to talk with HR colleague, she was really nice, asked me about my previous work experience, about my education,+ testing my english. I heard later you will meet with managers.