Deloitte Junior Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Deloitte

1 Interview Review

Junior Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

Received a call after submitting my resume by email to the career services at school. About a month later, I received a call from Deloitte. It was an initial phone screening call. 2 weeks later I get another screening call. One week from then I get an email to submit a background check online and the same day I get a call to come in for the in-office interview. First, there was a presentation about Deloitte for everyone. Second, 3 30 minutes interviews with 3 people from different levels. Last, lunch with another candidate and 2 employees. The lunch was very informal. Each interviewer had their own style of asking questions, they like to talk about the company and expect you to ask many questions.
My advice is this: PREPARE by browsing the Deloitte website and preparing answers for the previously posted questions on this blog. Also prepare a list of questions to ask. My second advice is TALK using those answers you prepared even when you're not asked a question.

Interview Questions