Deloitte Leadership Conference Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Leadership Conference Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university. I heard back quickly and was asked to take part in two phone screens, one behavioral and one technical. I was invited to the super day which consisted of about 12 other candidates and many analysts simply sitting around and talking. Eventually, we were called in for 2 more interviews, one behavioral and one technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

No campus round, directly to the office. One interview with a partner, another with a manager. Very basic behavior interview questions. Very competitive, one out of six candidates got finally into.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

1 round short campus interview
    2 round two NYC office skype interviews

Interview Questions

• who do you think it is to blame for housing bubble? government, banks, rating agencies, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI).

Interview

2 rounds of interviews.

1st round: Usually a campus interview with employee in your service line.

2nd round: On the 2nd round, you take a trip for an office visit with 3 rounds of interview. The 3 rounds of interview usually consisted of a partner, senior manager, and 1st or 2nd year staff. You also get to go out to lunch with an assigned employee where you can ask for advice, get to know more about the people, and the overall culture of the firm.

If selected, you should receive an e-mail from your campus recruiter with their offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had difficulty working in a group assignment or project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Leadership Conference Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2010.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and I was chosen as one of six students for one of the first-round interviews. One-on-one interview with a manager on-campus. Selected for second round interviews on-site. Brief overview by HR on the leadership program. Interviewed with two partners for 30 minutes each. 30 minute office tour after interviews.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your hobbies outside of accounting activities?   Answer Question