Deloitte Leadership Conference Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Leadership Conference Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university. I heard back quickly and was asked to take part in two phone screens, one behavioral and one technical. I was invited to the super day which consisted of about 12 other candidates and many analysts simply sitting around and talking. Eventually, we were called in for 2 more interviews, one behavioral and one technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

No campus round, directly to the office. One interview with a partner, another with a manager. Very basic behavior interview questions. Very competitive, one out of six candidates got finally into.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

1 round short campus interview
    2 round two NYC office skype interviews

Interview Questions

• who do you think it is to blame for housing bubble? government, banks, rating agencies, etc   Answer Question

Leadership Conference Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2010.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and I was chosen as one of six students for one of the first-round interviews. One-on-one interview with a manager on-campus. Selected for second round interviews on-site. Brief overview by HR on the leadership program. Interviewed with two partners for 30 minutes each. 30 minute office tour after interviews.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your hobbies outside of accounting activities?   Answer Question