Deloitte Leadership Conference Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Leadership Conference Interview

Interview

pretty conversational behavioral interview questions. pretty easy and relaxed
the partner who interviewed me was very talkative and shared a lot of his travel experiences. two days later received a phone call telling me I was offered a chance to attend the meeting in New York office

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Leadership Conference Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied online through my school's careerlink site after meeting many associates and recruiters at on-campus events like Career Fair. I was invited to interview on campus-- 1 interview with a recruiter, very basic behavioral questions and general conversation. Then I was referred to my requested office and had 2 skype interviews with them about a month later. Again, very behavioral and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this experience on your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lexington, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, made me comfortable and was very low stress. Emphasized this was more casual than an interview for an actual job or internship. Very helpful in answering all of my questions

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to confront someone?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest strength and biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • When was a time when you had to convince a group to stay on task and not change from an already decided plan?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you had to put the needs of a group before your own?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university. I heard back quickly and was asked to take part in two phone screens, one behavioral and one technical. I was invited to the super day which consisted of about 12 other candidates and many analysts simply sitting around and talking. Eventually, we were called in for 2 more interviews, one behavioral and one technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

No campus round, directly to the office. One interview with a partner, another with a manager. Very basic behavior interview questions. Very competitive, one out of six candidates got finally into.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

1 round short campus interview
    2 round two NYC office skype interviews

Interview Questions

• who do you think it is to blame for housing bubble? government, banks, rating agencies, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI).

Interview

2 rounds of interviews.

1st round: Usually a campus interview with employee in your service line.

2nd round: On the 2nd round, you take a trip for an office visit with 3 rounds of interview. The 3 rounds of interview usually consisted of a partner, senior manager, and 1st or 2nd year staff. You also get to go out to lunch with an assigned employee where you can ask for advice, get to know more about the people, and the overall culture of the firm.

If selected, you should receive an e-mail from your campus recruiter with their offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had difficulty working in a group assignment or project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Leadership Conference Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2010.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and I was chosen as one of six students for one of the first-round interviews. One-on-one interview with a manager on-campus. Selected for second round interviews on-site. Brief overview by HR on the leadership program. Interviewed with two partners for 30 minutes each. 30 minute office tour after interviews.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your hobbies outside of accounting activities?   Answer Question