Deloitte Interview Questions in Leeds, UK | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Leeds, UK

4.0

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Leeds, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Several psychometric tests. Very hard, but generally fair. Probably quite a good way of distinguishing candidates.
    Some aspects a bit disorganised. Originally applied to one department, and was told late on that recruiting had closed. Then transferred over to another department, but this took a lot of time.
    However I was very well treated by both interviewers - was stretched, but not intimidated, and allowed to show what I can do.

Interview Questions

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

started process in October 2011 and after passing the online tests, proceeded to the e-tray assessment which took place in an office. it was very time pressured and there was no spell check, so any grammatical mistake could cost you the job. after that, there were 2 other interviews, one with a manager and one with the partner. received offer 2 days after last interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you disagreed with your manager and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not applicable