Deloitte Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

128 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial "get to know you" screening interview with an HR person mostly checking for skill and personality fit. At the next step, I visited the office (they flew me out and accommodated me with a hotel). Prepare for a long day as you will be bombarded by 4-6 people, including lunch with associates.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Campus interview, go through the resume, then partner interview and a pre-interview dinner.Campus interview, go through the resume, then partner interview and a pre-interview dinner.Campus interview, go through the resume, then partner interview and a pre-interview dinner.Campus interview, go through the resume, then partner interview and a pre-interview dinner.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Costa Mesa, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I gave my resume to the campus recruiter and I applied through the campus career website. I received an on-campus interview a week after. The first interview was structured and resume based. It is really important that you are able to elaborate on experiences that is stated on your resume. After passing the first interview, the second interview was on-site. You will have a thirty minute 1:1 interviews with a partner, senior audit manager and manager. After the interviews, you will go to lunch with either managers, seniors and/or first/second years.

Every interviewer will be different, so be prepared for any kind of interview. Some interviewers will constantly ask you specific behavioral questions and some interviewers prefer conversations. Make sure to have LOTS OF questions prepared. Skip the boring accounting questions and ask personal questions, like "what do you like to do on your free time?" and asking about industries are great questions, as well. Making the interview conversational will help you stand out!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client who is asking you to do something unethical?   Answer Question

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Great Interview questions not so dry. Felt like they really cared about what drives you as a creative. The Process is very formal yet there is real amazing people behind the company. Love that about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you draw inspiration ?   1 Answer

Business Tax Service Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

One partner two senior managers, the entire process was easy. It lasted about an hour and half. One or two technical questions, mostly behavioral questions. Be prepared and know why you want the job and you should be good!

Technology Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Two rounds, both behavioral. I stated my value proposition through 3 bullet points.
    1- previous experience that made me interested in the company
    2- research experience that ties to the job
    3- work life balance
    Pretty straight forward

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your boss gave you a hard time!   Answer Question

Credit Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews, most of the questions are about behavior question and only a few technical questions, the first interviewer has accent, I have no idea about the questions, even though I required him to repeat the question. Horrible experience. I don't know if I can ask for another interviewer next time. The second one was much better. Besides the behavior question, he also asked me some technical questions and as I prepared ahead, his response was pretty good. When I ask hime to give a feed back, he said the interview is very good and he will let the HR know, but I still didn't get through.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Credit Risk? and some other behavior question   Answer Question

Advisory: Accounting and Finance Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Had an on campus interview. Two interviews in a row with manager level team members. It was extremely conversational and chill. Mostly wanted me to ask questions about the position and group. Final round was held at the office. Two interviews, one with a partner and one with a senior manager. the partner interview seemed to be to get to know me and see if I was a fit with the group. In the other interview I was asked a lot of situational questions and "tell me about a time when...." questions focused on working in teams. Between interviews there was a panel with associate level team members where we could ask additional questions

Interview Questions

• What current market trends are you following that relate to this position?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Irvine, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

One thirty minute on campus interview with a manager. Followed by second round interview in-office with one partner and two senior managers. Finally we went to a nearby lunch spot with four senior associates. Very expensive lunch, no expense spared.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent news article you read that relates to the accounting industry.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

Interview

Two interviews. One on campus and one in office. Questions were mostly personality based as they are trying to gauge if you are somebody they would be able to work with.