Deloitte Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

3.5

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Oslo (Norway)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online tests, followed by skype interview. 2.nd round would have been at their headquarter with case-solving.
Good feedback after I didn't get called in for 2.nd round. Email survey to improve their reqruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years
    How did you feel you did on the tests?
    Why did you study X considering Y grades in high school
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Very competitive. Began with a written test, and then 2 personal interviews. Questions asked related to education, work experience, salary expected and questions related to the role.

Stress questions, willingness to travel etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you pose your findings from the report (written test round) to a client?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Initially I got a call from HR person after receiving my resume. There I had telephonic round of interview. She asked me about my project, qualification, how much I know about Deloitte, Travelling was involved so m I ready for that and all stuffs. Then I got selected for 1:1 round. On that day I went through second HR round of interview. There I asked in depth knowledge of my project, and she checked my presentation and performance. After clearing that I went through technical round. It was realated to my job profile. and finally after clearing all this rounds Final round was Director round.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chennai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Called in for an interview the very next day after my resume was submitted. First had a 1:1 with the Director of the prospective team and then was put onto the Senior Manager. The Director conducted an informal interview, more to get an understanding of communication skills, and put me at my ease from the get go.
    The Senior Manager then conducted the technical interview by asking concept based questions on what I would do in a given situation (technical). Each of these rounds amounted to half an hour. After 2 days received a call from HR who conducted his round of interview (1/2 hour) and he offered me the job immediately, stating the terms & conditions.

Interview Questions

• How are the orders tagged to the stock in the system while incoming or outgoing?   Answer Question