Deloitte Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied to this company multiple times and finally got a call. I know my experiences more than fulfil the job requirements but at 40 they seem to discriminate . So you are 40 or up forget applying to Deloitte.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

i was recruited via linkedin. phone screening by recruiter, phone interview by manager, in person by 3 sr. managers, phone interview by sr manager, final phone interview by head. overall the process was organized, efficient and managed by a professional and kind recruiter and support staff in India. everyone was professional, on time and had great communications skills.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience doing x and explain your background/experience and skill level   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview was very professional and informative. They asked reasonable and applicable questions for the job position. They provided follow-up company information for review. The hiring process to longer than expected. The overall interview and hiring experience was good.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They do a case study interview after the behavioral interview to determine how much you know on the topic that you will be working in. In this case it was change management.

Interview Questions

• You have to implement a multinational change management program. How would you go about doing it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in September 2015.

Interview

Four phases: a case study, Deloitte & consulting experience, behavioral, and technical. The interview was enjoyable and interesting. The culture and environment of the interview process was not as difficult as expected and the interviewees were very nice and relaxed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Whittier, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Spoke with recruiting manager, then a call with a peer line manager and then a call with the hiring manager. I was set to speak with the department head the following day, but I stopped the interview process after the last interview.

I had applied for one job, and then was told in the second interview that it had been given to an internal employee months before (hiring manager) and that she was now trying to find a replacement. The role was the same, and yet the title and compensation were lower. It was almost a bait and switch feeling to attract talent. Not a professional process, and the condescension was inappropriate.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the job that would be of value to our group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

4 rounds, with different people from different levels - from partner to manager level peer interview. One round of case study with R&C background. One round of technical questions. One round of behavior questions, and one round of casual chat. Each round is 45 minutes. 15 minutes break between the rounds.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing as a manager in a project?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Efficient and fast. Great interviewers. Personal. Same day or near same day minimum. This is an experienced hire process - campus interviews much more involved. Excellent vetting process for candidates. If you aren't the real deal, unlikely you'll get through.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed by office interview with multiple practitioners, last round was with a partner. Questions including personality check, skills verification, case study, types of projects, travel frequency

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial contact was by recruiter and after 20 minute conversation I was moved to the hiring manager. After that it was a succession of 7 interviews with various levels from Manager all the way to Partner.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement change? This was an open ended question so change of process, strategy or whatever - it was up to me to define and present example.   1 Answer