Deloitte Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview was very professional and informative. They asked reasonable and applicable questions for the job position. They provided follow-up company information for review. The hiring process to longer than expected. The overall interview and hiring experience was good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

i was recruited via linkedin. phone screening by recruiter, phone interview by manager, in person by 3 sr. managers, phone interview by sr manager, final phone interview by head. overall the process was organized, efficient and managed by a professional and kind recruiter and support staff in India. everyone was professional, on time and had great communications skills.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience doing x and explain your background/experience and skill level   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Princeton, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

3 stage process. The first and second round will be technical and project management. The third round will in person. This comprises of 4 sessions checking your abilities and willingness in their favor.

Interview Questions

• Why should I not select you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Collegeville, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

There was an initial HR screen followed by 2 phone interviews with 2 senior people on the technical team. Finally there was an in person interview with the IT Director which was very extensive with a lot of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They do a case study interview after the behavioral interview to determine how much you know on the topic that you will be working in. In this case it was change management.

Interview Questions

• You have to implement a multinational change management program. How would you go about doing it.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter, Director, Sr. Managers - Repeated cancellations, scheduled and skipped calls, apologies, scheduled calls and meetings missed and more apologies. Very unprofessional process showing lack of respect for candidates- pulled out of the process because it was indicative of how they valued their employees and treated them as commodities. No experienced hire should have to endure this treatment.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

You will do a phone screening and then they will fly you to one of their offices on a Friday where you will be interviewed by 3-4 people. On the day they fly you to their office you will interview with a Partner (or Managing Director), and other related peers. One of the persons will give you a use case where you will have to come up with a plan to resolve the situation. Deloitte gives you examples beforehand, but the use case you'll face is completely different but with similar resolutions.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to resolve a use case   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

Long. The total interview process took more than 3 months and involved four rounds of interview at various levels. The first interview was technical and last two interviews were conducted by a partner

Interview Questions

• One question they asked was how would you manage a large team and how would you resolve conflicts within the team members   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I was hired as a senior consultant from my business school under the BTM program. They flew us out to New York for 1 night. We stayed in Times Square, wined and dined with Sr Manager and Partners the first evening and then had interviews starting at 7 am the next day. There were three rounds - behavioral and 2 technical rounds with case studies. This was followed by a networking reception and parting gifts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Multiple tiers of interview processes focused on the role and company perspective for future direction. Questions specifically geared toward the details of background/experience as they related to the role offered. Company culture was highlighted.

Interview Questions

• Detailed review of resume and past experience.   1 Answer