Deloitte Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter, Director, Sr. Managers - Repeated cancellations, scheduled and skipped calls, apologies, scheduled calls and meetings missed and more apologies. Very unprofessional process showing lack of respect for candidates- pulled out of the process because it was indicative of how they valued their employees and treated them as commodities. No experienced hire should have to endure this treatment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied to this company multiple times and finally got a call. I know my experiences more than fulfil the job requirements but at 40 they seem to discriminate . So you are 40 or up forget applying to Deloitte.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Whittier, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Spoke with recruiting manager, then a call with a peer line manager and then a call with the hiring manager. I was set to speak with the department head the following day, but I stopped the interview process after the last interview.

I had applied for one job, and then was told in the second interview that it had been given to an internal employee months before (hiring manager) and that she was now trying to find a replacement. The role was the same, and yet the title and compensation were lower. It was almost a bait and switch feeling to attract talent. Not a professional process, and the condescension was inappropriate.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the job that would be of value to our group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks - The behavioral round and phone round interview happened in 2 weeks and was first asked to interview at the face to face interview with the partner and the senior manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I had about 3 telephone interviews & 1 in person ( 4 people interviewed me)
    Telephone
    - What are cursors, triggers
    - Asked me to write a small algorihtm for printing few #'s div by 3.
    - Few other questions about .Net/ sql server etc..
    In Person
     I met with 4 people 2 of them were technical.
    - SQL Server ( this is where I think I screwed up)
    What are indexes? Clustered and non clustered?
    What are cursors?
    What are diff bween Inner join & outer join?
    Write a query between two tables to show Sum of amount based on a certain field indicator on one of the column. amt > 1 Mil $ ( I didn't have enough time to write the query and the next guy barged in. So they dinged me on this one).
    .Net
    - Framework?
    - Execute reader vs exec non query
    - execscalar?
    - Clustering of IIS servers.
    Few other basic .net questions.

Interview Questions

• SQL query wasn't that hard but just had to put some thought to it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I had an initial interview with the experienced recruiter and a call with a Director. All were very professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

It was pretty straight. Mostly specific questions with respect to the domain you are from. Case study is something that needs to prepared well. There could be any scenarios that they have from a current project being done at Deloitte.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

I got an interview via a referral; had a couple of phone interviews, which went great: i felt my skills are a great match. then i was invited for a face-to-face interviews: 2 personal fit interview, 1 case interview. I thought they went well, but I was rejected, not sure why. no explanations were given.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    • we understand that the manager level is slightly below your qualifications. why do you still want to work for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I had a strong meeting with one of the Managers. The head of the department interviewed me on the phone and had three questions she wanted to ask and then had to rush off.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your position?   1 Answer
    • How are your sales skills.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It went smooth somehow but some of the questions were tricky and based on particular scenarios. Felt they would want someone extremely clever. Think the interviewer was very senior and experienced though.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an effective transaction monitoring system? What are the input and output you can think of?   Answer Question