Deloitte Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2017

138 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

I had 4 Interviews -
1. Screening
2. Case Study
3. Partner
4. HR

The Partner interview was tough but since I was an ex Big 4 I knew what questions to expect and had prepared well.

Interview Questions

• How will you help me grow my business?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

First Interview call , first call would be introductory where recruiter is trying to gage your communication skill and basics of your job knowledge once they are satisfied they refer the candidate to business and business have a telephonic round and in case they like the candidate it is followed by face to face and if that is also a success then it is a telephonic round with the US leadership

Negotiation

They were good in offering what i was looking for so no negotiations

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2007.

Interview

Very long (took months) and intense. Inverviewed with 5 team members and two seniors. Unfortunately the person I was supposed to interview with wasn't sitting in the area the receptionist thought she was in.... So - i sat waiting for a half an hour, and she was waiting for me in a different area. I would recommend getting a cell phone number for the person you are going to interview with in case of logistical problems.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult people and challenging situations? How do you handle a challenge?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be up front about your expectations. Negotiate if you can.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

You will do a phone screening and then they will fly you to one of their offices on a Friday where you will be interviewed by 3-4 people. On the day they fly you to their office you will interview with a Partner (or Managing Director), and other related peers. One of the persons will give you a use case where you will have to come up with a plan to resolve the situation. Deloitte gives you examples beforehand, but the use case you'll face is completely different but with similar resolutions.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to resolve a use case   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

Long. The total interview process took more than 3 months and involved four rounds of interview at various levels. The first interview was technical and last two interviews were conducted by a partner

Interview Questions

• One question they asked was how would you manage a large team and how would you resolve conflicts within the team members   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Challenging. The Firm is serious about it's people so they look for culture fit in addition to intelligence and experience. I took the business case very seriously and wrote about what I would bring to the Firm.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick and personable. They bring you into the main office and you typically meet with at least 3 people. Case Study interview and Behavioral Interview and then Partner Firm interview.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It went smooth somehow but some of the questions were tricky and based on particular scenarios. Felt they would want someone extremely clever. Think the interviewer was very senior and experienced though.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an effective transaction monitoring system? What are the input and output you can think of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They do a case study interview after the behavioral interview to determine how much you know on the topic that you will be working in. In this case it was change management.

Interview Questions

• You have to implement a multinational change management program. How would you go about doing it.   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

There will be a technical round of evaluation at the preliminary level, this caries 80% weightage on the selection process, the rest of the interviews are just for formal process, Next you need to negotiate with HR very badly, else you wont get a good pay.

Interview Questions

• The existing issues of the customers will be discussed in the interview, it is typically like analyzing a case study and they expect us to give a clue on it.   Answer Question