Deloitte Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2017

138 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They do a case study interview after the behavioral interview to determine how much you know on the topic that you will be working in. In this case it was change management.

Interview Questions

• You have to implement a multinational change management program. How would you go about doing it.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in September 2015.

Interview

Four phases: a case study, Deloitte & consulting experience, behavioral, and technical. The interview was enjoyable and interesting. The culture and environment of the interview process was not as difficult as expected and the interviewees were very nice and relaxed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Whittier, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Spoke with recruiting manager, then a call with a peer line manager and then a call with the hiring manager. I was set to speak with the department head the following day, but I stopped the interview process after the last interview.

I had applied for one job, and then was told in the second interview that it had been given to an internal employee months before (hiring manager) and that she was now trying to find a replacement. The role was the same, and yet the title and compensation were lower. It was almost a bait and switch feeling to attract talent. Not a professional process, and the condescension was inappropriate.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the job that would be of value to our group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

4 rounds, with different people from different levels - from partner to manager level peer interview. One round of case study with R&C background. One round of technical questions. One round of behavior questions, and one round of casual chat. Each round is 45 minutes. 15 minutes break between the rounds.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing as a manager in a project?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Efficient and fast. Great interviewers. Personal. Same day or near same day minimum. This is an experienced hire process - campus interviews much more involved. Excellent vetting process for candidates. If you aren't the real deal, unlikely you'll get through.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed by office interview with multiple practitioners, last round was with a partner. Questions including personality check, skills verification, case study, types of projects, travel frequency

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial contact was by recruiter and after 20 minute conversation I was moved to the hiring manager. After that it was a succession of 7 interviews with various levels from Manager all the way to Partner.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement change? This was an open ended question so change of process, strategy or whatever - it was up to me to define and present example.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. Better to know someone on the inside. Better to speak directly with hiring manager because the recruiter don't seem to know exactly what managers are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why were you downsized from your previous position if the company you worked for retained the best?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in November 2014.

Interview

I had three interviewers - one of the partners for cultural fit, one for technical review, and one for consulting skills. The cultural fit and consulting skills interviews were very casual, and more of a conversation. There was no case study. The technical review was much more intense to hone in on my skills.

Interview Questions

• Very technical questions from the technical review.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Collegeville, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

There was an initial HR screen followed by 2 phone interviews with 2 senior people on the technical team. Finally there was an in person interview with the IT Director which was very extensive with a lot of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   2 Answers