Deloitte Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

125 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

It was pretty straight. Mostly specific questions with respect to the domain you are from. Case study is something that needs to prepared well. There could be any scenarios that they have from a current project being done at Deloitte.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA).

Interview

Case Study, Communication, Skills based process. Highly motivated assertive people required.
    Communication is a very key aspect of the process

Interview Questions

• Its case studies based, please pre business cases even for tech jobs   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Focus is more on allround consulting skills than the specialty alone

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

1 phone screen with HR, 1 technical phone screen and then f2f with 4 sr. managers; one case presentation

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an unhappy client you've had and how you handled it-   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a package and I accepted after 24 hrs of thought - no negotions.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick and personable. They bring you into the main office and you typically meet with at least 3 people. Case Study interview and Behavioral Interview and then Partner Firm interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Hiring process starts off with a call with the recruiter. The recruiter will want to know what is that you are interested in doing, why are you looking to change jobs, your career interests and make a general assessment of your fit. If deemed a possible fit you will be contacted to schedule a phone screen. The phone screen is done by a senior manager if you are applying for a manager position. The phones screen lasts about 30 minutes and generally doesn't get into the depth of your skills but will cover the breadth - domains, industries, technologies, etc. If the phone screen goes well you get called in for an office interview. There are three office interviews on the same day. The interviews are taken by three different people one of them being a partner or director. One interview focuses on your technical skills if you are applying for a position in the technology practice, one will be a business case and one will focus on core consulting attributes. After the interviews the three interviewers meet to discuss your performance and determine if an offer should be extended. If an offer is to be extended the recruiter will call you in about 1-2 weeks and extend the offer.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was - Which three people that you don't know do you admire the most and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary negotiation went on for 2 days at the end of which we met in the middle. They often also try to negotiate title and bring you in one level below what you at currently. If you have enough experience and skills to come in at your current level and stand your ground you can come in at your current level. I have never seen anyone joining Deloitte one level higher.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA).

Interview

As usual consulting interviews. Not very structured so its a free flow

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate if you are not desperate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I originally applied for a position online with Deloitte. I received prompt telephone follow ups and was scheduled for an onsite interview.
    I took a technical interview on the phone first followed by three interviews onsite.
    I attended the interview and was presented with an offer in the days after.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some very technical questions during the phone interview, specifically on databases including cursors, loops etc.   Answer Question

I took an offer at a different company

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in June 2012.

Interview

I was referred into Deloitte by a current employee; I received an initial phone screen; then I had an phone interview with a PPD; i was scheduled for a panel interview and received an offer the following week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview and face to face interview for 4 times. Good interview environment and support. Nice people and friendly staff. Long interview process. Good team environment and good learning place. alot of questions