Deloitte Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

125 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Pretty quick. It's about who interviews you and connection. How will this person fit into Deloitte, can this person produce quality products, manage team, build junior members, do proposals, recruit others, and ultimately sell work.

Interview Questions

• How to manage multiple workstreams and deadlines and firm requests.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

Very casual and informal, but thorough. I was surprised at how calm everyone was as Deloitte has a reputation for being exceedingly type A. Very casual and informal, but thorough. I was surprised at how calm everyone was as Deloitte has a reputation for being exceedingly type A.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte and not one of our competitors? I expected the why Deloitte, but to be asked to say why "not" to the others surprised me.   Answer Question

Other firm offered a better package.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

Interview

Very professional and structured hiring process. They hold regular networking events where you can get introduced to leaders as well as project teams looking for talent in various areas. This is followed by a back to back interviewing process one on one by about 3-4 employees at various levels.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Recruiters were pleasant to work with and responsive to questions but the interview process took almost two months. However, the interview process with Accenture was very similar. Companies need to accelerate the process or risk loosing great candidates.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever failed meeting a deadline.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sacramento, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter

Had a phone interview. Recruiter checked the technical and industry experience

After 2 days, got a call from Sr manager. Checked my consulting experience and fit for deloitte. Interview went for 90 Minutes

Got another call from recruiter withing 1 week to have face to face interview. Had interview with 2 Sr manager and 1 director. Had to give 30 minutes presentation. All went well.

very friendly recruiter and Deloitte staff. Got a email in 1 week stating that everybody was very pleased and Deloitte is working on offer.

Got a resonable offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why you are a good fit for Deloitte   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not Negotiated

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone and in person. Process was smooth. Interviews were straight forward no curve balls.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward. They have a range to work with.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

long interview process with several people

Interview Questions

• asked techinical questions about PeopleSoft Financials   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

telephonic and F2F rounds, very comprehensive process, detailed discussions with hiring managers, partners and clients. case study based, relevant to experience and job description, evaluate client facing skills, technical and process expertise, communication and presentation style

Interview Questions

• telephonic and F2F rounds, very comprehensive process, detailed discussions with hiring managers, partners and clients. case study based   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes, compensation, joining bonus, bonus

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in June 2011.

Interview

Go through multiple rounds with Manager through Partners. Have a behavioral and case interview. Very important to prep for case interview. They will grill you on alternative methods of analysis to make sure you have an analytical mind.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was quite straightforward. Even though it was for technology consulting, the questions were quite generic and not too technology oriented. Focus is mostly on presentation skills and how situations were handled in prior projects and assignments.

Interview Questions

• Will you travel to Alaska every week if your project requires you to?   Answer Question