Deloitte Interview Questions in Manchester, England | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2016

3.2

Deloitte BrightStart 2016 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

After I had passed the online stages I was asked to attend an assessment day. It's broken down into three different phases. A group exercise, a written exercise and a 1 to 1 interview. The day started at half 9 and finished at half 2 and during the lunch you sit with current BrightStart students and can ask them anything you like.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where you had conflict going on within a team and how you managed to deal with it   Answer Question

Risk Analytics Summer Vacation Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

There were standard online tests and then a 1 hour case study session, half an hour to analyse a case study and then half an hour of questions on it. This was very simple, mostly common sense.
    Then a half hour interview mostly competency based with some general personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a project you've worked on.
      Talk about a time you've overcome a difficult challenge.
      Answer Question

Audit SVS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online via their website for the role. Had to fill in a couple of standard competencies. This was followed by Numerical and Verbal Reasoning test, not too difficult. Then the first round interview, had half an hour to do a case study, discussed for 15 mins and the remaining 45 mins spent on the interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions like why Audit and Deloitte. Also behavioural questions regarding past experiences.   1 Answer

SVS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

You have a manager interview first which is a lot less daunting than you would think, this is after all of your testing etc. You speak about three competencies and apply questions to them and will be asked questions around them and more. It is more of a conversation and asking why you want to be working for Deloitte other than any other big four company.

Interview Questions

• They are all around competencies, but what is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

online test-> one-to-one interview with department manager. the interview is one hour long. the interviewer just wants to know more about yourself. prepare the skill based questions e.g. teamwork, leadership, problem solving etc.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me your teamwork and leadership experiences?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Standard online testing - practice tests at assessment day are useful
    Online Etray - pretty much all information can be found on online forums; key is to be prepared as time is tight particularly for the second one
    Final interview - the next stage is the final interview with a manager at the interview you have chosen. This is a competency based interview. I found the interview to be very rigid and there was no friendly chat. The manager did not seem to have read my notes before and did not know what I was applying for and that I had travelled from a different country. However, this may not reflect all interviewers.