Deloitte Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Marketing Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Strictly phone interviews, with the recruiter, hiring manager, and other members of the team. An extensive amount of time lapsed between the interviews and notice that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Very unprofessional interview phone call. The interviewer was late to the call and I could barely understand what he was saying. The phone interview consisted of him asking me line by line why I was qualified for the position that I applied for. Overall, it was not a challenging interview. Just be prepared to explain why you are a good candidate based on the job posting.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Very simple. There were a ton of great people to help on the way to the final around. Once you make it to the final round you are essentially a lock because they bring you into their office and just have you do a formality type thing. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is just starting or actually even deep in their apcareer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was not difficult. Just find what is best for you.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2014.

Interview

I interviewd on campus, this was with 2 people, then had a behavioral with four other people, and then had a writing sample with 3 or four questions about the marketing experience I had

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Almost two weeks after applying, Deloitte sent an email for the interview. Two interviewers were there and the overall atmosphere was friendly. Before the interview, they asked me to fill out the essay questions. Essay questions were quite simple and direct things.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

It was a three step process that consisted of an initial phone interview followed by set of questions which I assume helped determine if a in-person interview was granted. After the answers were submitted I got a phone call a few weeks later scheduling a real interview!

In terms of people, there were four people involved. One person set-up and conducted the phone interview, another person called to set-up the in-person interview and two different people conducted the in-person interview.

Overall, everyone was clear, professional and respectful. They always sent follow-up emails after a phone call and confirmed dates and times. Although I did not get the job, they called and provided constictive feedback and told me to look out for other opportunties within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time where you had to deliver bad news? How was it handled?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in May 2009.

Interview

Indepth telephone interview with general competency questions. Next interviews consisted of a marketing presentation / plan then more informal interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate the highest package you can get at the offset, and don't rely on a bonus offer or thinking that after you have proved yourself it will be easy to get a promotion.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2009.

Interview

I was contact via the telephone for an initial sceening which was followed by a two stage interview in the office.

Interview Questions

• what are your salary expectations and why shoukd you be paid for what you are asking for   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was laid back and fair