Deloitte Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

3.2

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Non-Traditional Interview Process. I had to go through two rounds of interview - one on campus and the second at the Minneapolis office. This was over a year before I was set to start the internship. Interviewed for a spot at the Envision conference and attended at the beginning of the summer.

BTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

1st round (on campus): behavioral + case
    2nd round (Deloitte): BTA case analysis
    The case interview is very different from other consulting firm, so make sure you not only understand the model of how to answer the questions, but in detail why and how.

Interview Questions

• BTA case: if you have two weeks to go to Mexico to integrate the systems. How would you schedule the meetings, who will you talk to, and why?   1 Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

The whole process was very collegial. I first did a video interview. It had a minor tech hiccup, but the interviewer was patient. After, it was the second round interview. I flew in and met with a partner, managing director, and a buddy. I was really impressed with the firm, and I could get a sense of how the firm operates.

Interview Questions

• No case interview was involved. Probably will classify as a behavioral interview, but nonetheless, it was a sit down and talk over the basics. They were evaluating me, while I was constantly checking whether the firm is a good fit for me as well.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds. First round was two 45 minute interviews. One 30 minute case, with some behavioral. The other was fully behavioral. The second round, which was on site, was a 45 minute case with the head of the business analyst program. Then 15 minutes of behavioral with the head of the consulting practice.

AdvisoryTechnology Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for Technology Risk summer internship on Deloitte's website and through my university's career portal. Round 1 interviews lasted about an hour, consisting of two 30-minute interviews back-to-back with Advisory Managers. Round 2 Interviews occurred the next day in a similar manner but with Advisory Partners. All interviews were mostly bevioural-based and focused on skills, resume information and why I want to be in Tech Risk.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply for Technology Risk?
      Describe a time you had challenges working in a team and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

Breakfast and socializing with a number of newer hires, followed by a brief introduction and presentation. Two one-on-one interviews- one with a Senior Manager and one with a Partner. Both interviews were very relaxed and conversational. We went over my resume and they asked a few follow up questions that were not difficult at all. Then I asked about 4 or 5 questions. At the end of the day we went out to lunch with the new hires to network.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Why public accounting? What are you most proud of on your resume? How would your close friends and family describe you? Tell me about this...(on your resume).   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Applied, heard back within a week about an interview the next week. One hour in the 1st round (20 min behavioral with someone and 20 mins case interview with someone). If you did well you got a call around 6pm that night for a social that evening and a second round interview the next day. All the candidates who got the job found out that evening.

Deloitte Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was on campus and then followed by second round interview in the office. Cases were of moderate difficulty, upper level management looked for specific thought processes more than answers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you did not succeed in an endeavor and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiter help me schedule a interview with Deloitte. Interview was through Skype, interviewer asked many core java questions, some sample algorithm questions, and also some questions about Spring framework. Other details I can not remember.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I met the recruiter at a career fair and was emailed to set up a phone interview with a senior manager. After this I was invited in for a series of interviews all consisting of behavioral questions