Deloitte Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.2

Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview, behavioural questions and a bit of technical. As for the second interview, you get to meet with the manager and gets to ask about your previous experiences. Afterwards you will get a code to review

Interview Questions

• MVC pattern, Java questions   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

45 minute solving a case with other candidates applying for the same position. Someone in the room typing up thought processes and who takes initiative and so on. Followed by a 30 minutes behavioural interview with 2 other consultants, first 10 minutes about the case and your recommendations if this was your client, then the rest is about you.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure your effort when doing a certain task?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Received a call from a consultant congratulating me on passing the first round. The call is around 10 minutes with 3-4 one word answer questions that you have already answered online ( willing to travel/language preference) and then asks two questions.

After you give an answer he says " please hold on I have to type your answer", so a minute of awkward silence followed by another question and a minute of awkward silence while the consultant is typing and that was it! The consultant then transmits the file to the HR team i guess.

Can't believe this is how they make a decision to invite the candidates to the next round, I get that they have a lot of applications but you can do much better in a 10 minute phone call to get to know the person and talk to them. Otherwise just ask them to complete a sheet online within a time limit.
    so looking forward to see who are the lucky winners in the second round at Deloitte!

Interview Questions

• 1) How did your education prepare you to be a consultant
      2) Tell us about a time where you had a challenge and how did you deal with it
      Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial HR pre-screening interview on Sunday, followed by an interview with two hiring managers on Wednesday, followed by an interview by a VP on Friday. Processed moved quickly, however did not hear back from interview process for one month - I was the runner up.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this opportunity with Deloitte?   Answer Question

Cloud Technologies Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through a referral and they called me the same week. After a 20 minutes call, the recruiter told me that this is considered a phone interview and I passed it and she will send me an email with suggested dates for a face to face interview. This was back in may and I am still waiting for her to come back to me LOL. I tried to follow up by email or call, never got any response.

National Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

with one partner and one manager.
    all is basic behaviour questions and questions about your resume
    very comfortable conversation
    such as "why dtt , why audit, what's your career development plan in future"
    they asked me one question in french, which I cannot answer
    I did my interview in montreal

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

It started with a phone screen- they went over the job description, reconfirming that it was a limited contrat (1 year) - reconfirmed the requirements for the job, verified the information on the résumé.
    Phone conversation lasted approximately 30 minutes.
    Phase 2- the formal interview with a panel of 2 managers and a representative of Human Resources. The Interview lasted one hour. They requried many examples and they put you through a case to see how one reacts in a given situation.
    They verify your credit and for background checks they require minimum of 3 references and they contact everyone - Thorough check is done.
    The reference interview lasts about 30 minutes with each person contacted.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you dealt with an irate customer and you have a limited time to response - you have to be precise and concise   Answer Question

Risk and Quality Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

At first they sent me an e-mail to book a phone interview, it was a 30 min interview, one week after the phone interview they called me for a 1:1 interview, 1h interview.

Interview Questions

• we discussed my resume, she asked me if I took any accounting classes, why I wanted to join the company and if I wanted to do a Master   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Applied on line through their career website. Then received a call after 2 days asking me why did you apply for this position. I was not prepared so I did not make it to the next round. The next one would be a case interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did u apply for this position   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Great people, thorough process. Insightful questions. Lots of space for me to ask questions and understand what it would be like to work with my future colleagues. They also gave me helpful feedback. Through the course of the process, I was able to develop a full picture on what the road to partnership would be like and the different inflection points along the way.