Deloitte Interview Questions in Mumbai | Glassdoor

3.1

139 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clients & Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Three rounds:
    1) Reporting Manager - Mainly related to your work experience. They also askyou to complete an assignment like providing the ouline to prepare a customer presentation, case studies etc.
    2) Director - Brief discussion related to your experience and generic personality questions like what are your strengths and weakness etc.
    3) HR Round - to judge your interpersonal skills and for compensation discussion

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with cross-functional teams?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, a bit.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

A case study where you need to list down an observation related to a process, its risks, root cause and rwcommendation to fix it. That is followedr by HR round and then technical round with Sr. Manager or Director and then final round with Partner.

Interview Questions

• Case study for which have to come up with risks and recommendations   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied on a job portal. Got a call from the company. Interview was scheduled in Saturday. There were 5 rounds , including versant test
    They ask a lot depending on your cv. And questions were a bit tough. Please prepare every topic to the core as they ask from core java , advance java, jsp, sql, struts, html, css. Everything
    1 round was technical f2f. Asked few questions on access modifiers and collections. 2 was also f2f but it was a tougher. Very deep questions were asked in this round.
    After that was versant test. It is also hard to crack.
    After that we were told we would get feedback in a week.

Business Tec Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds on the same day. first was the aptitude round, once you clear that then you have a group discussion round and then based on the discussion you have to present in front of the HR panel. The last and the final round is the personal interview.Which could be technical or can also be behavioral. In my case the personal interview was a mix of both.
    All in all the process takes a days time and end of which they announce the selected candidates.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

We were called for the Internship. They told us that they will take group discussion first.
    We were 9 people and the conference room was very small so they took our group discussion in their canteen where people were chattering and slow south indian music was playing.
    How can people do group discussion properly on Rectangular table?
    Very disappointed with this kind of processe.

Interview Questions

• I didn't cleared group discussion round thanks to canteen noise and south indian music.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First of all there was a online test than there was an induction about the company then there was a technical panel interview to screen our technical knowledge.it took 2hrs to complete the f2f interview and 30 minutes for the test.

Interview Questions

• Basic quetions from technology you have worked on.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I appeared for the post of asp.net developer. Walk-in interview was conducted with three round of interview. First two round was technical and third round was Versant round. Basic interviews questions was asked in first round followed by second round bit difficult.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

it was very interactive wherein the leaders pitched in to know more about what kind of a person i am, whether a team player or not etc. They gave the group interesting questions and saw how the group came up with different views around it.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      why deloitte?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was a 3 hour process and had 4-5 rounds, which were very easy to crack.

The thing that annoyed me the most is, after the interview, they sent me a mail stating that I have cleared all the rounds and now need to furnish them my current employment documents within 24 hours.
    Being glad to know that, I did the same immediately.

But then came a very frustrating period of follow ups, which were not even responded.
    I really would have appreciated, if they would have dropped me a mail, simply explaining thier issues for not hiring me after getting so close.

For 4 weeks, I made follow ups to all the possible HR's, just to be disappointed and learn the beuraucracy they have.

This was my experience from Deloitte India, well I believe the HR culture in whole of India is the same, which needs to improvise.

But this somehow just depicts, how unprofessional someone can get.

It has now been over 4 weeks and I believe the offer has surely gone, just wish I could know the reason to be turned down so badly.

Hope this happens with no one else henceforth.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First round purely technical interview, second round combination of technical and management interview. Third round only HR interview with discussion on compensation, date of joining etc. Whole process took 2 weeks.

Technical and management interviews were taken from onsite. HR interview was done with local HR recruiter from the firm. Offer was extended within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• SAP process and configuration questions, project timeline methodologies etc. SAP questions were around specific business case and how would I implement it. Plus few basic configuration questions to end. Management round was about how do you manage tasks and deadlines, how would you do research in case you don't know something etc.   Answer Question