Deloitte Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

465 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pioneer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Some interviews are virtual, which means you record yourself responding to a question on the screen. Some interviews are traditional, in person at the office or online via skype. I was able to apply for 2 office locations.

Business Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by Recruiter via email for availability. Had phone interview a week later. Then there were two video interviews, followed by two in-person interviews at their HQ. Asked mostly behavioral questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was able to apply to this internship through a staffing agency. I submitted my resume and 3 weeks later I was able to hear back and schedule a two 30 minutes back to back interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process went as described. There was good communication, follow up and responsiveness from the recruitment team. All interviewers were professional, pleasant and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to resolve a problem for a client. What was the situation, what action did you take and what was the result?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and background.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The first process was to complete a Pre Interview On demand Video via HireVue where I had to answer 3-4 questions (behavioral). A week later I got an email that I was selected for the Round1 online case Interview and had a week's time to prepare for it, 2-3 weeks later I was notified that I have been selected for the final round interview at the Deloitte office. I had one case Interview and one behavioral Interview. I was told that the results will be given out within 2 weeks, but due to busy schedules of the recruiters I had to wait another 2 weeks for the offer. I got my final offer within a month of my final round.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

I was hired as a system's analyst, although I majored in mechanical engineering. Overall I went through 3 interviews, two off-site during a college job fair, and a third on-site, in New Jersey.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself 5 years from now.   1 Answer
    • Name a weakness I have.   1 Answer

Analytics Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a email regarding shortlist. Followed by video recording interview about basic interests. Two rounds of behavioral interviews by two senior interviewers in the analytics division of deloitte. Both were via phone and lasted for 30 mins each

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

First round was a video case interview. The interviewer was very friendly and tried to guide me throughout the process. About a couple a weeks later I heard back and was invited to the New York Office for final round of interviews. 2 round : one case and one behavioral. Overall, even though the process was fairly long, it was very smooth and the recruiters were good in communication. I got an offer a couple of weeks later.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

very formal and structure; very professional.. the HR group was very prepared and they were in top of the process. There are 3 components to the interview: knowledge, technical and management

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

After the campus round, I was selected for the 2nd round on-site interview. Had a pre-reception night before the interview. During the interview day, I was guided by professionals to visit the office and participated 2 panel discussions first, then had 2 back-to-back interviews.

Interview Questions

• Besides resume, what else you would like me to know about you?   1 Answer