Deloitte Interview Questions in Oklahoma | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

3.2

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Norman, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

1st: behavioral so the basic questions that you can find online; 2nd: case study was very difficult and sometimes people overthink the answer while it could be something so simple

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tulsa, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

Deloitte professions are really friendly and open-minded. 1st round interview was asking experiences list on my resume and some behavior question. 2nd round interview was quite similar to the 1st, but I met two interviewers instead of one.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tulsa, OK) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a call interview with a panel of experts and lastly an 1:1 interview with the manager and director/principal/partner.

Negotiation

No negotiation. A bench for each city is created. Accept or Decline.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tulsa, OK) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview took almost all day, in which the first half of the day will be a real interview with 4 different people from different functions. The interview was fairly comfortable with 1 on 1 interview. The last one was with the director of the branch. The second part of the interview day was having lunch with Deloitte's staff in Tulsa, in which you will have to interact with your potential co-workers if you are selected. The over all of the interview was great and easy going. I love the way they conduct the interview. It was pretty organized and friendly whereas it will release some of your nervousness.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much all the questions asked were general and expected. Some of the example of questions:
      -Tell me about yourself?
      -Why should we hire you?
      -What kind of experience do you have?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation for freshly graduated candidates.

CRM Functional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atoka, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atoka, OK) in January 2010.

Interview

I was asked to explain the business scenario of ic service?
    why do we need to assign more than one business category to a transaction type?
    my details?
    what is replication and realignment?
    to explain one complete business process on which I worked?

Interview Questions

• why do we need more than one business category for a transaction type?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tulsa, OK) in August 2008.

Interview

HR interview, phone technical, 1 on 1 technical and offer

Interview Questions

• what is the most challenging situation you have faced in your job and how you handled it   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation..