Deloitte Interview Questions in Oregon | Glassdoor

3.2

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PMO Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Salem, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

Thanks to a connection within the firm, I interviewed with a Principal Partner of the project I was looking to join for the summer. We met at a restaurant one on one and chatted for an hour or more, with standard interview questions scattered throughout the lunch. He liked me and liked my resume, so I landed a full time summer internship. I didn't go through any training beforehand, and was extremely lucky to get the opportunity.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Eugene, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

i only got and the first round of interview. interver is very nice and friendly,but so many questions for the first round. You need to get prepared before it. Also, it takes 30 minutes but the tax interview is 1hour.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Corvallis, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Got this interview opportunity through campus career center. It took 10 days. Two 30min interviews at the same day. The questions are all pretty simply and basic behavioral questions such as leadership, teamwork and how to handle a bad teammate.

Analytics Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Corvallis, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Two managers interviewed me separately for 0.5 hour respectively. First manager went through my resume and asked normal question. The second one is tougher. She ask me how other people around judge me and what my weakness is. I told the truth without well-preparation... Get more prepared and I believe I was more likely to be hired...Practice more and more...

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. How do other people around judge you?
      3. What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Remote, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

Unprofessional. I got a call from a recruiter who works from home in another state. She spent most of the time as a detective in a roundabout way was implying that I was not being honest. She spent most of MY TIME drilling me about mickey mouse concerns and the impression was left with me that this company is not trustworthy. Any company calling ME about a job should be upselling the position, not telling me that "they almost didn't call me because I have a gap in my employment history? making it into an inquisition. I was called because I am qualified for the job. I'm not sure what makes this company thing that senior-level administrators will bow down to these tactics. Worse, she checked my Linkedin profile 4 times and I found out that she contacted someone I used to work for, which I at no time pre-authorized PERMISSION for. This woman clearly has no supervision in her role, and these companies who allow these HR consultants to work from home are really casting a bad impression on candidates when they are nowhere in the loop as for processes. An hour of my time was wasted.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Portland, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

Originally, I applied through my university. They took me in two separate rooms. In one room, I met with a senior manager. The next room, I met with the audit director. However, the director was rude and spent part of his time on his smartphone.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Remote, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process is conducted mainly via phone due to the large remote workers. During the process you will interview with 3 to 4 people/roles. The 1st interview is with the recruiter for screening. The 2nd person or roles to interview you will be your hiring manager and possibility one of their peers, 3nd person or role may be a peer to the position you are interviewing for. The 4th interview will be with the hiring managers "Boss". each persona that interviews you much complete a standard recap form for all the other to view. This is to help not repeat the same questions for to get a deeper answer to a someone feels is not complete. The easiest interview is the last.

Interview Questions

• They will ask very pointed questions about your approach to problems you created a solutions. They need to hear how YOU touched the process   1 Answer

Summer Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Eugene, OR) in April 2014.

Interview

I did a first round on campus interview with Deloitte for the Summer Leadership Program. Although I can say that it wasn't personally my best interview (due to being nervous), I thought their style of interviewing wasn't the best. It felt more like an interrogation than an interview. The partner would often challenge my answers and show disapproval on his facial expression when he didn't like what I said.

Interview Questions

• Are you just naturally really smart or do you try really hard? Why didn't you get an A in this class?   Answer Question

Staff Audit Practice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Portland, OR) in October 2013.

Interview

on-site office visit: I came in the office around 9am and had a nice breakfast with a staff accountant and a senior audit manager. It was very relaxing beginning. We talked about our own personal lives. They gave a sale pitch on how Deloitte is the best among all CPA firms.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have to deal with a difficult team member? Describe a time when you have to use your listening skills to make people understand your ideas? Describe a project where you use your time management skills or prioritize your tasks?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Corvallis, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting. Easy interview process, meet two managers for half an hour, had a good conversation, but unfortunately I did not get the offer because I did not take related classes as they told me. Although they told me to reapply after finish some classes I did not after graduated.