Deloitte Interview Questions in Oregon | Glassdoor

3.3

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Eugene, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

i only got and the first round of interview. interver is very nice and friendly,but so many questions for the first round. You need to get prepared before it. Also, it takes 30 minutes but the tax interview is 1hour.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Corvallis, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Got this interview opportunity through campus career center. It took 10 days. Two 30min interviews at the same day. The questions are all pretty simply and basic behavioral questions such as leadership, teamwork and how to handle a bad teammate.

Analytics Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Corvallis, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Two managers interviewed me separately for 0.5 hour respectively. First manager went through my resume and asked normal question. The second one is tougher. She ask me how other people around judge me and what my weakness is. I told the truth without well-preparation... Get more prepared and I believe I was more likely to be hired...Practice more and more...

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. How do other people around judge you?
      3. What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Remote, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

Unprofessional. I got a call from a recruiter who works from home in another state. She spent most of the time as a detective in a roundabout way was implying that I was not being honest. She spent most of MY TIME drilling me about mickey mouse concerns and the impression was left with me that this company is not trustworthy. Any company calling ME about a job should be upselling the position, not telling me that "they almost didn't call me because I have a gap in my employment history? making it into an inquisition. I was called because I am qualified for the job. I'm not sure what makes this company thing that senior-level administrators will bow down to these tactics. Worse, she checked my Linkedin profile 4 times and I found out that she contacted someone I used to work for, which I at no time pre-authorized PERMISSION for. This woman clearly has no supervision in her role, and these companies who allow these HR consultants to work from home are really casting a bad impression on candidates when they are nowhere in the loop as for processes. An hour of my time was wasted.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Portland, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

Originally, I applied through my university. They took me in two separate rooms. In one room, I met with a senior manager. The next room, I met with the audit director. However, the director was rude and spent part of his time on his smartphone.

Summer Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Eugene, OR) in April 2014.

Interview

I did a first round on campus interview with Deloitte for the Summer Leadership Program. Although I can say that it wasn't personally my best interview (due to being nervous), I thought their style of interviewing wasn't the best. It felt more like an interrogation than an interview. The partner would often challenge my answers and show disapproval on his facial expression when he didn't like what I said.

Interview Questions

• Are you just naturally really smart or do you try really hard? Why didn't you get an A in this class?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Corvallis, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting. Easy interview process, meet two managers for half an hour, had a good conversation, but unfortunately I did not get the offer because I did not take related classes as they told me. Although they told me to reapply after finish some classes I did not after graduated.

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Portland, OR) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy questions relating to my background and experience in general. Also asking about current developments in accounting and audit as it relates to manufacturing industry. Behavioral questions by 3 partners and a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• What are the key changes or updates to the accounting and auditing practice in current times.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Portland, OR) in October 2011.

Interview

This interview was part of the on-campus public accounting internship recruiting process. Candidates attended a pre-interview dinner the night before with other candidates, interviewers, and Deloitte employees. The next day, interviews were held on campus. I arrived and two Deloitte employees interviewed me. It felt like a good cop-bad cop situation and I did not feel comfortable in this interview.

Interview Questions

• What's the craziest thing you've ever done that you wouldn't want your parents to know about?   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Portland, OR) in July 2011.

Interview

It was fine. The interview was tougher than expected but well done. i was looking for part time work which is very hard. they did not have a position to offer for just part time. I applied on-line and was granted the interview.