Deloitte PERSONAL ASSISTANT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte PERSONAL ASSISTANT Interview Questions

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stansted, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Stansted, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Due to an employees referral I had an initial mini telephone interview held on present employers phone. The interview was going well until I was constantly being interrupted by my present employer. This became difficult for privacy and had to constantly swap offices. Although the interviewer was understanding it did not bode well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2011.

Interview

In the interview they check my qualifications, my experience and they made me questions about if i feel confortable working with people of different nationalities, they asked me about my skills, but one thing that caugth my attention is that the person making the interview HR director, from Lebanon, she was looking at the window when i was talking instead of looking at my face, on my experience, worst interview ever, because i felt the HR was not professional enough.

Interview Questions

• You feel confortable working with people of different nationalities?   1 Answer

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Auckland (New Zealand)) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied via an agency. Had three interviews in total. Technical skills were tested via the agency. About three weeks altogether from application to offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with clashing priorities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tough but I'm not good at this bit but was happy with the final offer